iKnowledge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am giving away:

Online Access Code for Mass Effect 3
Online Access Code for NCAA Football 12
48 Hour Free Trial

To enter simply choose what you would like and respond here with a reason why you want it, the most compelling(or entertaining) wins.

Will choose winners tonight or by tomorrow afternoon depending on feedback.

Need the Mass Effect 3 Pass, so I don't have to keep on playing the story with a horrible ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a ME 3 online access code because I bought a "brand new" copy from Gamestop that was obviously a reseal because the online code was used! But, obviously it's my word vs theirs, so I got screwed. lol

I would like the mass effect 3 online code if its for xbox 360.
How about this as a compelling offer. I will pay your kindness forward.
I will give DLC code for the following to the person of your choice.

Final Fantasy XII-2 Genji Bow for PS3
Final Fantasy XII-2 Alt costume Summoner Costume for PS3

Online Access Code for Mass Effect 3, too poor to afford it myself (had to just rip out part of my ceiling since my wife doesn't know how to plunge the toilet correctly which is going to cost me some $$). Borrowing ME3 soon from my buddy and it would be nice to get online with it.

Want 360 ME3 Online pass. I can share disc 1 with my friend while I play on disc 2. We'd be playing it religiously if I had an extra pass.

Okay is this a PS3 Mass effect Online Code or Xbox online Code, because it doesn't really say?
If its a PS3 code then I need it. If you give it to me I promise to pay it forward, meaning that I will give a Final Fantasy XIII-2 code for a Genji Bow and a Final Fantasy XIII-2 code for a Summoner Costume for PS3 to the person or persons of your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd appreciate the ME3 online pass because I'm cheap as hell and will probably never buy an online pass if I don't get it free from somewhere, which would be a shame.

I'd like a Mass Effect Online Pass Code for 360 not for me, but for my bro. We have our own 360's and it would be nice to play some co-op online. We could play it together if I transferred his account to my HDD, but I'm living in the dorms at a University so I'd have to take the game away from him unless like one of the posters here said we can each get a disc since there are 2 discs. Although I'm not sure if we can co-op on same TV or it's system link. Anyways Thanks for the giveaway though. Happy Easter and Good luck everyone!

I threw all names into a hat that request the ME3 code and randomly pulled one name.

The winner is MirageStrike, congrats hope it serves you well, PM sent.

Royal High Knight will receive two 48 hour free trials and the NCAA Football code will be donated to the Xbox code drop thread, maybe some lurker will get it and never use it.

Thanks to everyone else for playing.

I would like the online pass because I'm about to finish the story and my gold expires soon so I wanna get some online before I die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back