Final Fantasy XIII-2, and other CE's $15 (refurbished) EBgames.ca (DEAD)

[quote name='dotCody']Refurbished = gutted.[/QUOTE]

EB doesn't give us discounts for that. My guess is they're returns (which they always open) that they couldn't send back to the manufacturer. Or something?

Well, considering FF13 is on-sale right now for $49.99 (new) $22 for the game + shipping is worth it, even if it is "gutted."

Unless the game isn't included and they're only sending the contents of the CE?

Either way I ordered... For now. It could be an easter-sale that the OP caught really early.

Is GS allowed to increase pricing of "pre-orders?" They could have just been leaving a placeholder for CE's that were returned for whatever reason.

I don't know, but we will find out. I get the feeling I'm going to get an email with the order being cancelled.

At that price a gave it a shot, Ninja Gaiden 3 CE for 14,99$ I wonder if its all broken & busted! :( well if the game is included its not all bad! I just hope the statue isnt missing or broken! But if its really complete and like new, thats one hell of a deal :)

Not sure what refurb means either, looks like I will find out. I ordered the NG3 and the FF13, with standard shipping and a time of checkout discount total cost was $26.24. If the games work that's a good price, regardless of what refurb means.

Thanks OP, nice catch.

Grabbed a LOTR and NG3 CEs too, the NG3 for the figure and the LOTR just to get the free shipping. You actually get $5 off for ordering both.

Ordered one last night. I feel dumb to ask but this comes with the GAME, right? Apparently this is on EB's Facebook page, definitely legit.

Sometimes my local EBgames has a few CEs opened up to show the goodies you get with it. They probably never sell that copy and send it back. But then again, they do sell open box items all the time.

They did this for Skyrim last time and people got all of the items so I'm optimistic!

[quote name='dotCody']Refurbished = gutted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if only all gutted games at EBgames had that kind of price cut!

Interesting....Unfortunately the only ones available by the time I saw this are FFXIII-2, NG3, and LOTR.
Though I am sorta interested in FFXIII-2, it isn't for 360, but no interest in the others. Would have loved to snag GOW3 and Batman

I ordered War in the North and FF 13-2. I actually wanted to try WitN, FF13-2, well if I don't like it as much as I predict, it can always be trade in. I would have considered NG3 if I had actually played the previous 2 and didn't read and hear everywhere that its shit. Both for less then 30$ shipped is not bad at all. Now hopefully we're not all getting screwed and they actually have the game discs.:D

Pre-order Ships 01/01/0001 when ordering it says this, i think this is a glitch and they dont even have the games at all, but well see

[quote name='kathos']Grabbed a LOTR and NG3 CEs too, the NG3 for the figure and the LOTR just to get the free shipping. You actually get $5 off for ordering both.[/QUOTE]

Nice, grabbed them both at that price. I wouldn't bother if it's $20 for just one of those games. And now to wait...

Pre-order Ships 01/01/0001

Darn: Dear Customer, Thank you for your order of Ninja Gaiden 3 CE (Refurbished). Unfortunately, due to an issue with our inventory system on the website, the website advertised more units than were available in our warehouse. Unfortunately, we do not have the quantity to complete your order, and at this time your order has been cancelled. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected], or by phone at: 877-442-6303. As a reminder, your payment method was never charged for the canceled item. Any related authorization hold on your credit or debit card account will be released in accordance with your financial institution holds policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.

[quote name='fokkerfan']Darn: Dear Customer, Thank you for your order of Ninja Gaiden 3 CE (Refurbished). Unfortunately, due to an issue with our inventory system on the website, the website advertised more units than were available in our warehouse. Unfortunately, we do not have the quantity to complete your order, and at this time your order has been cancelled. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected], or by phone at: 877-442-6303. As a reminder, your payment method was never charged for the canceled item. Any related authorization hold on your credit or debit card account will be released in accordance with your financial institution holds policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.[/QUOTE]
Just got the same thing :( Not sure about my LOTR since I ordered them together

Got my email this afternoon, no NG3 for me, apparently it was oversold. So far I am still getting FF13-2.

Just checked my order and no changes have been made yet, kind of curious what they are doing for shipping. I am not really interested in paying more than twenty dollars, hopefully they update the bill before they complete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like all the NG3 for ps3 were cancelled including mine... but I wonder if the x360 owners went through. I hope i still get FF-13x2 with free shipping

[quote name='fokkerfan']Darn: Dear Customer, Thank you for your order of Ninja Gaiden 3 CE (Refurbished). Unfortunately, due to an issue with our inventory system on the website, the website advertised more units than were available in our warehouse. Unfortunately, we do not have the quantity to complete your order, and at this time your order has been cancelled. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected], or by phone at: 877-442-6303. As a reminder, your payment method was never charged for the canceled item. Any related authorization hold on your credit or debit card account will be released in accordance with your financial institution holds policy. Please contact your financial institution for more information. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you in the future.[/QUOTE]

^^ same!
I'm sure they did this on purpose! Damn EBgames

Just wanted to let you guys know that I received the dreaded e-mail for both my LOTR War in the North CE and FF 13-2 CE. Looks like we are all getting screwed out of this deal.:cry:

goddamn freaking scam
UPDATE: Called the 877 number, was told that the site was "hacked". BS.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jokerkun890']I also got an email about my FF13 order. I was expecting this, so not too disappointed - but it does still suck.[/QUOTE]

I got a email for FF13 too. Seeing as I should have been the first order from here it's most likely that everyones is canned :|

[quote name='ragnar14']I got a email for FF13 too. Seeing as I should have been the first order from here it's most likely that everyones is canned :|[/QUOTE]
]

Yep cancelled. Well it was worth a try I guess.

[quote name='Nukkus']UPDATE: Called the 877 number, was told that the site was "hacked". BS.[/QUOTE] That's an even bigger issue, did they say anything about our info being stolen?

[quote name='Mr.']That's an even bigger issue, did they say anything about our info being stolen?[/QUOTE]

No, mainly because I'm pretty sure the CS rep was talking out their ass. someone doesn't "hack" a major website to offer fancy deals.

Well, an employee that wants to quit or be fired would do such a thing :lol: Crappy CS would fairly call that "hacking", because ragequit is too complicated of a term.

Never got an email about my order, but I just checked via their website, they cancelled it alright! :(

I feel like I can never get a deal online anymore, orders always end up cancelled. This is ridiculous.

This is getting so pathetic. Quebec has the right idea about this type of bullshit, the rest of Canada needs to adopt their policy on price accuracy. If a business advertises a price and takes orders, they should have to fucking honor it, even if it's an error. Call me cynical, but I get the feeling that they purposely do shit like this so that people like us will give them untold amounts of free advertising and buzz on the internet.

Well, I was sad that I missed this deal, but now it seems it was all vapor... EBgames should at least give something to those people that ordered if there not going to honor their mistake.

I know that some of these deals are true. During their last cyber monday sale, I snatched a Gears of War 3 Epic Edition refurbished for 29.99$.

bread's done
Back