Mass Effect 3 (PS3) $27.99 @ Walmart In-Store Only YMMV

jr1016

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just got back from Walmart and I notice a few games on sale. Again these are In-Store ONLY and maybe YMMV. I check the website and it's still full price.

Mass Effect 3 (PS3) $27.99 (XBOX) $47.99
NFS: The Run (PS3/XBOX) $17.99
R&C All 4 One (PS3) $17.99
Rayman Origins (PS3/XBOX) $17.99
Kingdoms of Amalur (PS3) $27.99
PokePark 2 (WII) $27.99

The tags says "SAVE EVEN MORE" and not sure if it's a 1 day sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TooPoor']That's not a bad price actually, which State?[/QUOTE]
I saw these prices in Sacramento, California.

[quote name='Tsel']Hmm.. Need for Speed: The Run trades into Amazon for about $19. Pay me to play it? Why not!?[/QUOTE]
If you are just driving to Walmart to get NFS, then it's not worth it. Sac tax is 7.75%, so $17.99 becomes $19.38.

[quote name='TooPoor']If you are just driving to Walmart to get NFS, then it's not worth it. Sac tax is 7.75%, so $17.99 becomes $19.38.[/QUOTE]

so it's a free rental instead of making $1.

It's a good deal. Definitely worth 40 CENTS to play a 5 hour game.

probably some regional thing sadly. will have to stop by on my way to work tomorrow though just to give it a shot.

Of course it wasn't - this being a Wal-Mart sale, it's highly unlikely these games will be on sale anywhere other than the OP's store.

[quote name='jr1016']I saw these prices in Sacramento, California.[/QUOTE]
Is it the Wal-mart on Florin?

I mean I would rather have ME3 for Xbox but I don't mind settling for PS3.

[quote name='confoosious']so it's a free rental instead of making $1.

It's a good deal. Definitely worth 40 CENTS to play a 5 hour game.[/QUOTE]
It's not bad I know. But factoring in the risks of going to "Wal-Mart" (Maybe not an issue in Sac), gas and the utter dissapointment of the game, it's better to just catch up on backlog IMO.

[quote name='TooPoor']It's not bad I know. But factoring in the risks of going to "Wal-Mart" (Maybe not an issue in Sac), gas and the utter dissapointment of the game, it's better to just catch up on backlog IMO.[/QUOTE]

I rather enjoyed the run. nothing to brag about but fun for what it is.

The problem is if you're not in sacramento... because this is walmart so 0 in 0 chance of anyone else having this deal.

[quote name='iduncurr']Is it the Wal-mart on Florin?

I mean I would rather have ME3 for Xbox but I don't mind settling for PS3.[/QUOTE]
It's the one in Natomas.

[quote name='jr1016']It's the one in Natomas.[/QUOTE]

Hmm 25min drive to possibly buy ME3 for $25? (random $5 gift card)
Is it sad that I'm only considering taking the trip tomorrow?
I'm just super lazy.

R&C is PS3 only. I'll check this out tomorrow, because I have to go around a Wal-Mart already, but I highly doubt I'll get the deal.

I went to walmart and I asked representative about the games. She said she could price match if there was a picture proving that the games were at that price.

OP, did you take any pictures?

[quote name='lastdinosaur17']I went to walmart and I asked representative about the games. She said she could price match if there was a picture proving that the games were at that price.

OP, did you take any pictures?[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't take any pics as there were a bunch of different games that were on sale. I'll be going back later to pick up NFS: The Run and I could take a pic of ME3 then.

[quote name='jr1016']No, I didn't take any pics as there were a bunch of different games that were on sale. I'll be going back later to pick up NFS: The Run and I could take a pic of ME3 then.[/QUOTE]

would you mind snapping a pic of Amalur for ps3 as well?

Got the pics for ME3 and Amalur. How do you post pics?

Edit: Figured it out.

[quote name='jr1016']Got the pics for ME3 and Amalur. How do you post pics?

Edit: The pics are in my profile if you want to see them for pricematch. I don't know how to post them in the thread.[/QUOTE]

thanks a bunch will definitely try later

picture.php
picture.php

[quote name='Ultragamer']OP originally had it listed for both PS3 and 360, he was just correcting the mistake.[/QUOTE]

I just thought it was funny that he felt the need to clarify considering the game is Sony exclusive.

which wally world is this? I live in elk grove.

Nevermind saw its the one in Natomas shit I was just out there today for work. I'll check tomorrow

[quote name='kiwimonster']which wally world is this? I live in elk grove.[/QUOTE]

It's in Natomas.
I asked yesterday.

Edit: lol I was thinking about checking out Florin tonight or tomorrow.

I checked back at my local walmart. They doubled back saying that they don't price drop if you find a price lower at another walmart.

I was kind of ticked off...but oh well, what can you do.

bread's done
Back