Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

[quote name='Tsel']Oh joy, a free song download. What a great prize... 10 years ago.[/QUOTE]

actually you should be thrilled about it. Check your email. It's 160 MS points to buy a song. Just don't buy a song with it, enjoy.

[quote name='nypickle']actually you should be thrilled about it. Check your email. It's 160 MS points to buy a song. Just don't buy a song with it, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

You're right! That's awesome.

Okay so if we lose I noticed you can press back and play the game again, does anyone know if you can win off one these?

found out using different browsers and email address on each you win every time eg......email 1 and firefox, email 2 and chrome, email 3 and safari etc but thank you op

Sweet I won twice last night but was a stupid song but when I woke up the email was for free song download actually is 160 points to download a song. Once you redeem the code you can spend it on whatever you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Won a couple points codes

[quote name='Pwny']I didnt get anything on 7 accounts..[/QUOTE]

Double check your emails. It said I didn't win, but sent me codes for points anyway.

random quesition, whats everyone getting with there points from the market place, im thinking wwe fan axxess ive got 980 points now or maybe a GT change?

[quote name='michaelh']random quesition, whats everyone getting with there points from the market place, im thinking wwe fan axxess ive got 980 points now or maybe a GT change?[/QUOTE]

Save it for Fez this Friday.
Glad to see so many winners on here, hoping my luck changes soon...

So you can just keep hitting back and replaying, but does anyone know if it's possible to win by doing that or does it basically void it?

I just checked my emails and they all only say that I was entered for the Hawaii trip, did any get their codes yet?
Edit: the first email is for the Hawaii trip but the second one was for the MSP

[quote name='masterofdarkness']I won a song, and sometimes it doesn't send, I think it was the only 10 minute mail website I was using.
Use this 10 minute mails, it works and I've gotten my code pretty quickly.
http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html (If you don't wanna create more emails)
I'm like 5/9 or something xD[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'll try that later

i got all my codes after about 5 mins and you can use as many as you want on your profile, i just downloaded the 2 southpark games and a money in the bank briefcase

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Oh and watch I used like 10 or so emails and it says "You've used too many email addresses too quickly. Try again later. "[/QUOTE]
I got blocked after 2 emails, I'm giving up for the day. It actually turns out I was 2/14. Better than nothing

bread's done
Back