GET A FREE 1 Month PlayStation+ Trial Offer with a purchase of 1 of the qualify Games

S

starmask2k3

link here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1346113302&pf_rd_i=468642

* Terms and Conditions
Additional Information:
A credit card is required to redeem your PlayStation®Plus 30-day trial, but you will receive this trial without charge. Unless you cancel your subscription at least one day prior to the end of the 30-day trial, your trial will automatically convert to a 3-month PlayStation Plus subscription, and $17.99 will automatically be deducted from your PlayStation wallet according to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This 3-month subscription will continue and automatically renew until you cancel it. You may cancel your subscription via the account management on your PSN account or by contacting customer support at 877-971-7669. Codes expire August 30, 2012.

Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

To Receive the Promotion:
1. Add a qualifying game, referenced above, to your Shopping Cart via the "Add to Shopping Cart" button on the product information page.
2. When you're finished shopping on our site, click the "Proceed to checkout" button in the Shopping Cart. Your shopping cart must include the qualifying item during the checkout process to qualify for this promotion. Additional conditions are listed below.
3. Access code will be e-mailed within two business days after your order ships.

Terms and Conditions
• The promotion is limited to one per customer.
• Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
• Promotional offer applies only to qualifying items listed above.
• Applies only to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site. For example, where the promotional offer applies to items offered by Amazon.com, items offered by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site (e.g. Target, etc.) do not qualify. Does not apply to any products purchased in Amazon.com's other sites, including Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp, or in other Marketplaces.
• Applies only when all qualifying and free products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
• Applies only to completed orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• No substitutions or rain checks.
• Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including bonus items.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers, including some promotional certificates.
• Void where prohibited.

i have a code if anyone wants it, i was going to use it but its one of those where you have to remember to call before the trial ends or you get charged for the next month, pain in the ass, no thanks

[quote name='henry00x']i have a code if anyone wants it, i was going to use it but its one of those where you have to remember to call before the trial ends or you get charged for the next month, pain in the ass, no thanks[/QUOTE]

I want it if you don´t mind.
I just sent you a PM.

Thanks,

[quote name='henry00x']i have a code if anyone wants it, i was going to use it but its one of those where you have to remember to call before the trial ends or you get charged for the next month, pain in the ass, no thanks[/QUOTE]

You can turn off automatic renewal and they won't charge you.

[quote name='FerDK']I want it if you don´t mind.
I just sent you a PM.

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

i beat u to it

Given how poorly Sony handled credit card data previously, the 'savings' here aren't worth the hassle or risk. Playstation+ annual prepaid cards are only $50 ($4.17 a month), so auto renewing of 3 month plans (at $5.99 a month) is a bit of a ripoff

[quote name='K_G']Given how poorly Sony handled credit card data previously, the 'savings' here aren't worth the hassle or risk. Playstation+ annual prepaid cards are only $50 ($4.17 a month), so auto renewing of 3 month plans (at $5.99 a month) is a bit of a ripoff[/QUOTE]

Yeah and it sucks that there are no sales on PSN+ yearly cards like xbox live has all the time.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Yeah and it sucks that there are no sales on PSN+ yearly cards like xbox live has all the time.[/QUOTE]

Not if you count the screw up from Target. 3 years of PS+ for what it normally costs for a year...hehe.

[quote name='Wario64']Not if you count the screw up from Target. 3 years of PS+ for what it normally costs for a year...hehe.[/QUOTE]

I only took two of those and I thanked the manger for honoring the clear misprint. Honestly the PS3 should be out by then or will be out soon after my PS+ expires. I'd really like to know if someone got fired for that.

You know it would be nice if there was an actual option on PSN or a PS+ card that was for one month. Charge $5-$10. I haven't seen one in-store, so I find it a little strange given that a $10 PSN card exists.

Given how poorly Sony handled credit card data previously, the 'savings' here aren't worth the hassle or risk.
22.gif

2.tod.gif

bread's done
Back