Alan Wake (Xbox Download) - $9.89 on Ebay

I love when consoles have the download codes instead of actual games, because they end up on eBay cheap. I picked up Children of Eden for $5, Carnival Games for $9 & Lego Star Wars 3 for $10.

Is there anyway you can get banned for using one of these? I.e stolen code. I'd hate to get banned and lose all my saved games.

Old news, don't get it. Get the disk game as it's cheap and comes with the first piece of DLC. If you already did get it, skip the first DLC and only buy the 2nd as the first adds almost nothing.

I bought his for $7 off a seller on Amazon like 8 months ago... These were quite prevalent for under $10 when the Xbox 360 bundle with Forza 3 and Alan Wake was selling (I think those are the games it came with - Forza 3 on disc and Alan wake download code). You would see them all over ebay and on Amazon as well.

[quote name='Blaster man']Old news, don't get it. Get the disk game as it's cheap and comes with the first piece of DLC. If you already did get it, skip the first DLC and only buy the 2nd as the first adds almost nothing.[/QUOTE]

People are new to CAG everyday, so it's not "old news" to them.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Sorry guys but I am out of them now. Thanks to the OP for posting it though.[/QUOTE]

glad I could help out a fellow CAG

bread's done
Back