(Mac) Dragon Age Ultimate Edition & Dragon Age 2 Digital Download Bundle - $10

Link2999

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WilliamG']Can you play the Mac versions on a PC - like is it a serial number or something?[/QUOTE]

No you can't. It's just the .DMG install version. I'm pretty sure it includes a key, but it should be unique to the Mac version.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'm loving the Mac gaming deals lately[/QUOTE]

any other ones you care to share :applause:?

[quote name='flameo2000']any other ones you care to share :applause:?[/QUOTE]

though not a sale price, Steam has The Witcher for Mac for $9.99. I'll probably grab that one. Finally playing the Mac copy of Civ. 5 I bought back when it was $12. Getting waaaay into Steam.

I have both of these on PS3; is there any huge advantage to Mac versions?

I'm still debating getting it myself. I enjoyed Mass Effect 2 and 3 but have only played ME1 for about an hour because I'm only playing it via PlayOnMac (Wine). Some friends said DA2 is not good whereas DA1 is great.

I played a little bit of DA1 on PS3, got a bit 'technical' for me. I really enjoyed the quicker button mashing of DA2, played that one straight thru.

edit:
How is there no Mac gaming forum? Mods, Cheapy, how about a new forum?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'm loving the Mac gaming deals lately[/QUOTE]

Me too, especially the EA deals on amazon, never seen mac games so cheap lol

I'll have to get these, never played either but my buddy played the heck out of them both..and he never finishes anything.

I own a Mid 2010 2.66GHz MBP with 8gb of RAM. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm expecting it to play perfectly fine.

da 2 sucks, but $10 is worth it for origins ultimate no matter what the platform. after a crappy da 2 and money-grubbing mass effect 3 i hope bioware drops the bullshit and actually puts a decent effort towards dragon age 3. then again ea is desperately trying to be the shittiest software company in world.

[quote name='PublikDefender']da 2 sucks, but $10 is worth it for origins ultimate no matter what the platform. after a crappy da 2 and money-grubbing mass effect 3 i hope bioware drops the bullshit and actually puts a decent effort towards dragon age 3. then again ea is desperately trying to be the shittiest software company in world.[/QUOTE]

Trying? Nah they have been forever. EA and Activision are the two worst companies on the planet.

bread's done
Back