New Nintendo DS Lite (Pink Color) for $49.98 on clearance at Target B&M store(s) YMMV

GunPanther

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I didn't see this posted anywhere, so I thought I'd post it because I've gotten some great deals thanks to other dedicated and non-greedy CAGs who shared their knowledge.

Anyway, I was just at the Colma, California Target store and they had about 8 Pink Colored Nintendo DS Lite handheld consoles on clearance for $49.98 each. All of the other colors such as black, blue and red were all regular MSRP but I didn't bother to check because they not only did not have those highly visible "clearance" stickers on the boxes and I personally do not need a Nintendo DS Lite (in pink, of all colors) since I have my good ol' workhorse of a DS Phat, DSi XL and 3DS.

Good luck to any CAGs who are interested in possibly snagging a pink colored Nintendo DS Lite for $49.98.

No matter how you cut it, even though its pink colored, who cares? At least you've got a working and completely functional Nintendo DS Lite. (Just cover it with those stickers from Decalgirl or put on some Nerf Armor or a silicone skin.)

FYI: It was the "Coral Pink" version which is now sold out. If anybody needs the number on the clearance sticker, it is "207 01 0030".

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to look into this. I don't have any handheld games and I don't really care that it's pink. Hopefully I can get one.

[quote name='Ghostrain']Seems to be correct, found a store with "limited availability" fairly close.[/QUOTE]
nvm got it

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I'm a twenty something straight man but I would rock a pink ds lite for $50. No question. No homo.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Especially considering I haven't had a handheld since the GBC. I want a 3DS but its too much to just take the plung. $50 is quite good though considering they are like what $100 used?

I might have to check my local one today. I need to run to Best Buy anyways

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Same here. Especially considering I haven't had a handheld since the GBC. I want a 3DS but its too much to just take the plung. $50 is quite good though considering they are like what $100 used?

I might have to check my local one today. I need to run to Best Buy anyways[/QUOTE]

DS Lite MSRP is $100

[quote name='KtMack23']DS Lite MSRP is $100[/QUOTE]
Then $90 used.

It'll atleast give me a chance to finally play Phoenix Wright, 999 & The World Ends With You

I'm really hoping I can get one...but I'll have to swing by the store and see if they actually have any. The only place here in Wilmington, NC I've seen that even has brand new DS Lites anymore is Toys R Us...and they're still $100. I would have paid that a couple weeks ago when they offered a $25 gift card with it, but I couldn't afford it at the time. I have a bit of extra cash now, though, so it's tempting...if I could find some kinda deal I'd probably bite.

I was at my Target on Haggerty in Livonia, MI yesterday and they had about 20 White DSi's marked on clearance for 64.99. Another nearby Target had them on clearance for 89.99.

My trusty DS Lite is still going strong, so I really do not need to upgrade, but its a pretty awesome deal.

Just as a heads up, the Metallic Rose DSi XL bundle with New Super Mario Bros. is also on clearance for around $88. Very YMMV as the store I work at hasn't had them in in a while.

Hmmm... I'll take a look today. I really like my GBA player for old Gameboy and GBA games but I do sort of miss having a regular sized DS. The XL isn't terribly portable (and the GC/GBA player is obviously even less portable).

The XL isn't much less portable than the phat/lite/DSI. Initially I thought the XL was useless, but after playing one I cannot go back to any other DS. The screen is excellent.

bread's done
Back