Contest for Free Washer and Dryer

Normally I'd say what a sucky contest but after paying so much to repair my old washer I say thanks a lot op

normally i just enter contests for either electronics or cash/giftcards, but due to the fact im possibly moving into my first house im going to need stuff like this lol. thanks op

Entered...
Really could use this, as someone stole a washer/dryer off me a couple weeks ago.
Stupid story, dropped it off but didn't have the key to the place at the time (it's new). Pushed them against the building and hid them behind a car. They were gone in less than 2 hours. I thought the neighborhood was fairly nice... GUESS NOT! :lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']Entered...
Really could use this, as someone stole a washer/dryer off me a couple weeks ago.
Stupid story, dropped it off but didn't have the key to the place at the time (it's new). Pushed them against the building and hid them behind a car. They were gone in less than 2 hours. I thought the neighborhood was fairly nice... GUESS NOT! :lol:
[/QUOTE]

I bet someone watched you drop them off and "hide" them and scooped them up. Probably one of your neighbors.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I bet someone watched you drop them off and "hide" them and scooped them up. Probably one of your neighbors.[/QUOTE]
No doubt.

bread's done
Back