Child of Eden (360/PS3) $15 at NewEgg

[quote name='AwRy108']Thanks for doing the OP's job. Why are so many CAG's so lazy in the forums?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea man. I really enjoyed the Kinect version. I never finished it though. I'll finish it eventually. How does the Move version play? I saw one on clearance for $11.98 or so.

[quote name='chrislisting']Its back on sale (from $40, -$25 off) at newegg, 360 is $1 more. Just thought id mention it because it was $40 a few days ago again.[/QUOTE]

You should at least post a link or just post it on the other thread instead next time...

[quote name='Kerig']As a cheaper alternative for the 360 version, you can buy a download code card on eBay for $6.99 BIN.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this link. Just bought one on eBay for the $6.99.

[quote name='AwRy108']Thanks for doing the OP's job. Why are so many CAG's so lazy in the forums?[/QUOTE]

Ya, it's almost as lazy as whining about having to go to www.newegg.com and type "child of eden" in a search box and click a button... :roll: Cut the OP some slack...

yeah thanks mr e

im not used to creating posts in the deals section, and all it said was provide as much detail as possible, nothink about links, so if there was a job to be done i did it. and all you lazy fucks coulda just gone to newegg and typed in child of eden. it wasnt my job to do shit, i just thougt id be a helpful CAGer and let you know since there was a thread about it a few days ago. instead of a nice reply what do i get? that im lazy for not copying and pastin a link or that i did it wrong....whys everyone always givin me shit when im just tryin to be part of this gamer community man, damn. like im not lazy for takin some time to post a deal, so the correction or tip is fine, but not the way it was delivered or phrased.

neway, 4 future reference, point noted. ill put links or update a thread

cheapsasshustla i heard the game is very good even without move, some said its better with DS3 6axis too.

[quote name='Draknight']Isn't the ps3 3D enabled. I might just get the ps3 version for the 3d trippiness.[/QUOTE]

my fellow NYCer, thast exactly why im gettin it lol

[quote name='Kain3984']Thanks for posting this link. Just bought one on eBay for the $6.99.[/QUOTE]Bought one as well. I could care less about the case. Thanks OP!

[quote name='MR_E']Ya, it's almost as lazy as whining about having to go to www.newegg.com and type "child of eden" in a search box and click a button... :roll: Cut the OP some slack...[/QUOTE]

i know, this community on cag is turning to shit. all people want to do is find a way to bitch about things that are posted. eventually people will get tired of it and stop posting due to people being ass hats over stupid stuff. :roll:

[quote name='Draknight']Isn't the ps3 3D enabled. I might just get the ps3 version for the 3d trippiness.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chrislisting']my fellow NYCer, thast exactly why im gettin it lol[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware of that, I'd grab a copy if I didn't have it for 360 already. Looks like I'll have to keep an eye out for it when it hopefully drops to $10. This is definitely the type of game that would benefit from 3D.

bread's done
Back