Volester 2012 Avatar Shorts Sending

It was a promo last year. I got 4 of them in December and another today.
D66KM-PQJPR-D6P7F-3KPYY-2KD7Z

December 12, 2011

Congratulations! You have been determined as an Instant Winner in the Hyundai Veloster and Xbox LIVE Instant-Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.
Specifically, you have won the following Male Avatar Instant-Win Prize:
• One (1) male avatar t-shirt code. The approximate retail value of the prize is $1.
How to Redeem Your Code on Xbox.com:
Go to Xbox.com, sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
Select My Account from the My Xbox drop-down menu on the top of the page.
Click Redeem Code from the left-hand navigation area.
Enter each of the codes in the spaces provided and click Redeem to confirm the addition of the male avatar t-shirt to your existing Xbox LIVE account.
How to Redeem Your Code From Your Xbox 360 Console:
Go to the Settings Channel and click on Account.
Select Redeem Code.
Enter the 25-character pre-paid code.
You will be prompted to confirm the item (game token, points, etc) that you are redeeming. Provide confirmation. Then, download will begin (for a content purchase).
Your Male Avatar T-shirt Code:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

On behalf of Microsoft Corporation, thank you for your interest in the Hyundai Veloster and Xbox LIVE Instant-Win Sweepstakes and enjoy your prize.

Regards,

GMR Marketing LLC
Sweepstakes Administrator

Today I got

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a gift in the Hyundai Veloster and Xbox LIVE Avatar T-shirt Offer sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.

Specifically, you are receiving the following gift:

· One (1) Male Avatar T-shirt.

How to Redeem Your Code on Xbox.com:

Go to Xbox.com, sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.
Select My Account from the My Xbox drop-down menu on the top of the page.
Click Redeem Code from the left-hand navigation area.
Enter the 25-character pre-paid code in the space provided and click Redeem to confirm the addition of the complimentary Avatar T-shirt to your existing Xbox LIVE account.
How to Redeem Your Code From Your Xbox 360 Console:

Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.
Select Redeem Code.
Enter the 25-character pre-paid code.
You will be prompted to confirm the item (game token, points, etc) that you are redeeming. Provide confirmation. Then, download will begin (for a content purchase).
Avatar T-shirt Code:D66KM-PQJPR-D6P7F-3KPYY-2KD7Z

On behalf of Microsoft Corporation, thank you for your interest in the Hyundai Veloster and Xbox LIVE Avatar T-shirt Offer and enjoy your gift.

Regards,

GMR Marketing LLC

Sweepstakes Administrator

[quote name='BlankUsername32']It was a promo last year. I got 4 of them in December and another today.
D66KM-PQJPR-D6P7F-3KPYY-2KD7Z

Today I got[/QUOTE]
thank you i used the code :9

I'm not sure if I entered this on the dashboard or not. My wife entered last month and got her code about the same time as the OP. If anyone has an extra male tshirt code, I'd appreciate a PM with it. If my code shows up late, I'll post it here or in the Code Drop thread to pay it forward.

Edit: Got a code, Thanks bullet time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me restate my comment, I have a code to give away but you must have created an account prior to 2012 and have more than 100 posts to your name. I got too many messages from people that don't participate. They have been around for years and have 1 or 2 posts. Great, you just created an account to beg for shit, I get it.

Well TOO BAD, you're not getting my code as you don't contribute, how much stuff have you given out with 2 posts to your name? How many deals have you posted in the main forum? 0. I might sound snooty but I don't care, I'd rather give it to someone that's helped other people get deals.

So, if you meet my criteria, post here asking or send me a PM.

EDIT: CODE IS GONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back