Amazon House of the Dead Overkill ps3 $14.99, Duke Nukem Hardcover Guide $6.48

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Amazon.com House of the Dead Overkill ps3 $14.99*
http://www.amazon.com/House-Dead-OVERKILL-Extended-Playstation-3/dp/B0053B7ICO

* It is $14.99 through Most Wanted fulfilled by Amazon. Qualifies for FSSS.

Also:

Duke Nukem Limited Deluxe Edition Hardcover Guide $10 (was $6.48). Qualifies for free super saver shipping. If you want it for $6-$7, check amazon often or set up an alert.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0744013097

The book is 400 pages w/ a cool art gallery. Published by Bradygames.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odu-VzpjNJM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jdiddy']Can you use the ps3 controller for this game like part 3 and 4 on PSN?[/QUOTE]
Doesn't that kill all the fun?

[quote name='thefurrypanda']19.99 now[/QUOTE]
thanks. i updated the op. also added duke nukem limited edition hardcover guide to the op. i needed a cool filler item and this fit perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='technicalstylez']duke nukem hc guide for the price of a lunch combo?! oh hell yeah. thanks op[/QUOTE]
So I guess Im not getting my lunch combo tomorrow:cool:

Thanks op!
fghbn

[quote name='drawingboard']I paid less for the game, then I did that guide.[/QUOTE]

^ This. LOL me too... Got game for 4.99.
Still sitting in its factory sealed condition. I'll play it when "[I'm] ready."

Was really thinking about ordered the CE guide and asked a friend what he thought and he remembered he got me one for a penny. So thanks to this thread I reminded him to send me it....so thanks OP :)

how the hell did people get the guide for a penny and HOTD: Overkill for $4.99? I think i may get both items OP has linked to get FSS. I love Duke Nukem Forever and I kind of want to round out my HOTD collection since 4 is dropping on PSN next week. Good idea or wait till cheaper?

[quote name='jdiddy']Can you use the ps3 controller for this game like part 3 and 4 on PSN?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's still a blast with the dualshock...but it's more fun and a lot easier with the Move (the game moves fast enough on rails that using the dualshock makes some of the item pickups...unlockables/powerups/health kits/money...near impossible since some are only on screen for a split second...and makes headshots and combos pretty hard to pull off). Still perfectly playable with the dualshock, though (actually went through the whole game with dualshock before I got my Move bundle).

[quote name='Lordd_G']^ This. LOL me too... Got game for 4.99.
Still sitting in its factory sealed condition. I'll play it when "[I'm] ready."[/QUOTE]
When was hotd 4.99? Thanks!

[quote name='TooPoor']When was hotd 4.99? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I think he means he paid 4.99 for Duke Nukem. He paid lower for the game than the guide that goes with it. DN was that price at BB during the holidays.

[quote name='barrit']I think he means he paid 4.99 for Duke Nukem. He paid lower for the game than the guide that goes with it. DN was that price at BB during the holidays.[/QUOTE]
Oh I know that, didn't grab that. My mistake, if hotd Was $5 and I missed it I would go :whee:

[quote name='barrit']I think he means he paid 4.99 for Duke Nukem. He paid lower for the game than the guide that goes with it. DN was that price at BB during the holidays.[/QUOTE]

The memories of running that thread, lol. I used to sit around with other CAGs and wait in anticipation. I'd update the thread, and watch the comments roll in. One CAG even thanked me for posting that thread. Saved her a bunch of money for the holiday season. Now that's an awesome community.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The memories of running that thread, lol. I used to sit around with other CAGs and wait in anticipation. I'd update the thread, and watch the comments roll in. One CAG even thanked me for posting that thread. Saved her a bunch of money for the holiday season. Now that's an awesome community.[/QUOTE]
That was such a ride, I have lurking for a year but seeing that thread finally registered an account to share and give back the community. Hopefully we will see it again this year around that time.

[quote name='TooPoor']That was such a ride, I have lurking for a year but seeing that thread finally registered an account to share and give back the community. Hopefully we will see it again this year around that time.[/QUOTE]

I know that's right man. I'll definitely host the thread again. It became stale during the final days or so, but it was definitely a good time.

[quote name='barrit']The guide is back. 10 cents cheaper. $6.38[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude I got one with Amazon credit.

bread's done
Back