Out Now Tekken Tag Tournament 2 w/over 50 fighters & exclusive steelbox

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Can't wait & with it's release all the major fighter's have be represented hopefully there won't be as many fighter droughts in favor or FPS overload.
Hope they continue to avoid the capcom re-releases & DLC characters. Instead just microtransaction gear

Sept. 11th release date + info on steelbox "We are Tekken" edition
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/22/tekken-tag-tournament-2-release-date-and-pre-order-bonuses

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1222811p1.html

New Features include 2 vs 1 & a huge roster of over 50 fighters(wonder if they're bringing back Gon)
http://www.inquisitr.com/218769/tekken-tag-tournament-2-release-date-september/

Vids
http://www.gamespot.com/tekken-tag-tournament-2/

Last edited by a moderator:
going to play through 6 again for plat. Tekken is by and large my favorite fighting series Tekken 2 was the first game my parents bought me for PS1 I still rock people with Jun/ Asuka

[quote name='bjstucker']going to play through 6 again for plat. Tekken is by and large my favorite fighting series Tekken 2 was the first game my parents bought me for PS1 I still rock people with Jun/ Asuka[/QUOTE]

Tekken 6 is a really easy plat. It takes like less than a weak of casual play. I can't wait for this game :D

This is slightly more interesting then a cow dressed up as a schoolgirl

Bq1dP.jpg

hope this game comes out good of all the fighter series its the one for me thats stayed fun every other one the newer versions are more about frustrations and spamming moves. and so far its one of the few series that doesnt keep rereleasing the same game with small changes.

Cow reminds me of Xiaoyu :)

I wish that they had not took every single character from Tekken 6. Maybe like 80% @_@ Id like to see more new characters.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Cow reminds me of Xiaoyu :)

I wish that they had not took every single character from Tekken 6. Maybe like 80% @_@ Id like to see more new characters.[/QUOTE]I'd rather them keep all the tekken fighters from all the games included & just add more characters in the mix. I have go-to characters when fighting different friends based on the characters I know they use. Sometimes the matchups don't work in my favor depending on playing styles.

I wonder when Marvel & DC will pull their heads from their @$$es & make a Marvel vs DC game with each company putting up their top 50 characters. And non of that DLC $hit just straight unlocks. Game would sell boatloads.

That is one thing I hate about this gen. I remember playing 3 and tried to unlock all the charcters by beating the game with all characters. Now it is Oh hey you want this character pay 5 bucks and you can play as him... FIESTA!!!

[quote name='bjstucker']That is one thing I hate about this gen. I remember playing 3 and tried to unlock all the charcters by beating the game with all characters. Now it is Oh hey you want this character pay 5 bucks and you can play as him... FIESTA!!![/QUOTE]

alot of gamers , seems like the younger ones, are too damn impatient to do that so developers know this and now they sell all this shit. hey you dont want to unlock anything by playing well why would you here 5 bucks and you can have everything unlocked. its fucking sick and even worse is them constantly nickel and diming people for game characters.

i like shuma gorath but hell no to paying 5 bucks for 1 game character which its bullshit they didnt add him and jill in the ultimate edition of mvc3.

back to tekken i remember playing tekken 3 to get the eddie gordo alternate costume and that dico ending. itd be cool if they did an arcade dl version of that game for psn.

Well Tekken never had any dlcs or anything so I'm expecting nothing less than the full games with free add-ons. I wish if they locked all the characters so we can have the fun to unlock them though.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Aww man, DLC characters @_@ I wish they were unlocks like in Tekken 3.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the future of gaming!

[quote name='mrcheeses']Aww man, DLC characters @_@ I wish they were unlocks like in Tekken 3.[/QUOTE]

Namco said they're just early access. No characters will be paid.

Yeah too bad they can't put him back in though. I love his fart attack. I hope Tekken doesn't follow the pattern in Street Fighter where so many characters have the same moves (such as Dan, Ryu, Ken, Akuma, ect). I really don't think they need 3 Eddy's @_@ (Tiger, Eddie, Christie)

I think when they come out they will be #1 and #2 in the fighting game market. Personally I am a Tekken guy and it's hard to not love it with the 52+ characters, plentiful stages, lots of customization, and free premium WTF service.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Which game do u guys think will end up being better? DOA5 or tekken tag[/QUOTE]

I want both to be honest. I would assume Tekken Tag 2 would end up being better than DOA5 but that is yet to be determined.

Here is the complete list of characters on day 1 of release.

Alex
Alisa Bosconovitch
Angel
Ancient Ogre
Anna Williams
Armor King II
Asuka Kazama
Baek Doo San
Bob Richards
Bruce Irvin
Bryan Fury
Christie Monteiro
Combot
Craig Marduk
Devil Jin
Devil Kazuya
Dr. Bosconovitch
Eddy Gordo
Feng Wei
Forest Law
Ganryu
Heihachi Mishima
Hwoarang
Jack-6
Jin Kazama
Jinpachi Mishima
Jaycee
Jun Kazama
Kazuya Mishima
King II
Kuma II
Kunimitsu
Lars Alexandersson
Lee Chaolan
Lei Wulong
Leo Kliesen
Lili de Rochefort
Ling Xiaoyu
Marshall Law
Michelle Chang
Miguel Caballero Rojo
Miharu
Mokujin
Nina Williams
Panda
Paul Phoenix
Prototype Jack
Raven
Roger Jr.
Sebastian
Sergei Dragunov
Steve Fox
Thin Bob
Tiger Jackson
True Ogre
Unknown
Violet
Wang Jinrei
Yoshimitsu
Zafina

Total Number of Characters : 60

haha Jun and Asuka together will be like having 2 of the same characters hmmm I wonder if their movesets will differ at all. I could do some insane juggles on 6 with Asuka.

Yeah a lot of the characters are the same, but not compared to Street Fighter and how many Ryus they have....

Violet and Lee, Tiger Christie and Eddy, ect

I have it. From the 10 minutes ive played so far, its really good. There are many unlockables such as modes
Tekken Bowl
and characters and costumes

I bought it yesterday and the game is sublime. I should have pre ordered though, as I didn't get the DLC. I was gonna wait at first but eb canada had it for 49.99 lols.

bread's done
Back