Free Game from Puppy Games PC

When I try to add a game it gives me a blank screen with these cruel words laughing in my face:

"Due to technical difficulties, this page has been removed.

Please check back soon."

Am I going about this the wrong way? And thanks for posting this, by the way.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']When I try to add a game it gives me a blank screen with these cruel words laughing in my face:

"Due to technical difficulties, this page has been removed.

Please check back soon."

Am I going about this the wrong way? And thanks for posting this, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Check the thread in the post above mine, has instructions.

Want titan quest but getting this

Due to technical difficulties, this page has been removed.
Please check back soon.

Saw it on reddit and it worked for me. So, for those who are getting technical difficulties error, just disable Meta Refresh in your browser options. If you have IE 8 or 9: "Internet Options" --> "Security" tab --> "Custom Level.." --> select "Disable" under "META REFRESH" (it's under "Miscellaneous" in IE9).

Managed to get my order through but it seems like they're out of Steam keys at the moment.

[quote name='immanewb']Saw it on reddit and it worked for me. So, for those who are getting technical difficulties error, just disable Meta Refresh in your browser options. If you have IE 8 or 9: "Internet Options" --> "Security" tab --> "Custom Level.." --> select "Disable" under "META REFRESH" (it's under "Miscellaneous" in IE9).

Managed to get my order through but it seems like they're out of Steam keys at the moment.[/QUOTE]

this worked thank you :)

[quote name='immanewb']Saw it on reddit and it worked for me. So, for those who are getting technical difficulties error, just disable Meta Refresh in your browser options. If you have IE 8 or 9: "Internet Options" --> "Security" tab --> "Custom Level.." --> select "Disable" under "META REFRESH" (it's under "Miscellaneous" in IE9).

Managed to get my order through but it seems like they're out of Steam keys at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I had been trying all day and with your advice I finally got it to work.

Once you get the order through you should be able to go to http://puppygames.net/steam then choose the game you got in the drop down, enter your email address and have the steam key mailed to you. I got mine right away that way.

[quote name='Motoki']Thanks. I had been trying all day and with your advice I finally got it to work.

Once you get the order through you should be able to go to http://puppygames.net/steam then choose the game you got in the drop down, enter your email address and have the steam key mailed to you. I got mine right away that way.[/QUOTE]

Glad I could help. I've tried that link earlier (and again just now) to try and get the Steam key, and I got this error:

Sorry, but there are no Steam keys left! Please email us at [email protected] or you can contact us using this form and let us know, and we can ask Valve for some more.

=|

Just ordered and got my e-mail confirmation right away. Still working.

This was tweeted as of 6 hours ago, though: sorry folks we've run out of Steam keys for Revenge of the Titans now. Still 4000 Titan Attackses left.

Thank you for posting in THIS forum. I never bother with the free forum as it's usually just crap so I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

bread's done
Back