celebration STARMASK2K3 300th FEEDBACK GIVEAWAY EVEN SHIP IT OUT FOR FREE TOO

S

starmask2k3

HI CAG THINKING ABOUT GIVING ONE LUCKY CAG SOMETHING FOR FREE AND Shipped out FREE TOO

HOW:http://www.random.org/widgets/integ...om RANDOM.ORG's true random number generator.

WHAT:TBA

PLEASE POST HERE WITH ideas what to give away

Last edited:
try random org to do a # draw

http://www.random.org/

or have people post a certain type of picture .

prize idea:

the prize should be something digital so u do not have to pay for shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sir-fly']try random org to do a # draw[/QUOTE]

thanks you have the link

I say a really hard math question.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

are you trying to be fuuny

Ohhhhh a baby sandwich? Made out of a real baby? YUM!

I say you give away a dirty sock. Make it a left sock. I'm always losing those.

umm a Star wars xbox 360 bundle lol.. or maybe like an amazon gift card.. or or you could draw a picture and give that away...

Kingdom of amalur for xbox

What was the point of that number generater??? I put 0 to 500 and got 308

[quote name='Xuang']Kingdom of amalur for xbox

What was the point of that number generater??? I put 0 to 500 and got 308[/QUOTE]
then # 308 would be the winner.

[quote name='sir-fly']try random org to do a # draw

http://www.random.org/

or have people post a certain type of picture .

prize idea:

the prize should be something digital so u do not have to pay for shipping[/QUOTE]

I agree with the random # drawing
but it should be limited to like 50 to maybe 100 cags

I'm not sure if you're aiming to give something away to gain your 300th feedback or as a bonus to whomever gives you your 300th feedback, but please note the rules on feedback.

• Feedback should be left when both parties participate in an exchange of items of specific value. Some examples outlined below or when and when not to leave feedback.

• User 1 trades his Bioshock for User 2's Mass Effect. Feedback is left by both parties.
  • User 1 buys an Xbox 12 month code from User 2. Feedback is left by both parties.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a Playstation 3 and User 2 pays $20 for the shipping. Feedback is left for both parties.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a free 48 Xbox Live code. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 gives User 2 a free Playstation 3. NO Feedback is left.
  • User 1 trades a gmail invite for a qmail invite from User 2. NO feedback is left.

[quote name='gtbadbai010']I agree with the random # drawing
but it should be limited to like 50 to maybe 100 cags[/QUOTE]

i want everyone to have a shot

[quote name='thelonepig']I'm not sure if you're aiming to give something away to gain your 300th feedback or as a bonus to whomever gives you your 300th feedback, but please note the rules on feedback.[/QUOTE]

what are you talking about i am not trading stuff for feedback i am just having a drawing when i hit my 300th FEEDBACK

[quote name='Tsel']Feedback is not to be left for giveaways or contests.[/QUOTE]

who said i was asking for feedback for giveaways or contests

I think some CAgs are confused by the title. I assumed you were celebrating your 300th feedback but can see how it might be confusing.

EDIT: Yeah, what TSEL said :)

Dead island is a good chance maybe 360 or Ps3

Last edited:
[quote name='bubzers']or pc??? for those of us too lame to have a 360 or ps3? or am i the only one? :cry:[/QUOTE]

maybe pc

[quote name='DarkL0vers']i vote for 1 month SWTOR Game Time Code. :applause:

Cheers :lol:[/QUOTE]

Where do u get that from

Make it so I'm the only one that can enter the giveaway and make the prize the PC version of Street Fighter X Tekken... ¬_¬

Or, you know, just some Microsoft Points or something.

[quote name='starmask2k3']I say a really hard math question.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

are you trying to be fuuny[/QUOTE]

Yes. But it could work!

And I suck at math. 1+2=756 right?

[quote name='georox']How about for your 300th feedback you give a gift to everyone, you leave here and never return...[/QUOTE]
yo dude you should so give me your address so i can delivery your free gift asap

Any kind of game would be cool -- I wouldn't mind a good PC or PS3 game.

Metro Last Light is currently what I'm looking at the most.

If you crap in my threads your not in the contest so dont try it

What happens if you send me a free game and then I want a refund because you didn't describe the game correctly? Do I contact Amazon?

[quote name='GBAstar']What happens if you send me a free game and then I want a refund because you didn't describe the game correctly? Do I contact Amazon?[/QUOTE]

what the hell are you talking about

bread's done
Back