Bloodrayne 2 ($16.99 (PS2),$19.99 (XBX) New at EB.com

Dam you I was gonna post it, loved the first one (got it at the 5 dollar CC sale), Ill pick this up after I finish some of the games on my list.

Wow, that's a great price. I'd rather have it for Xbox, but at that price I'll take it!

Thanks for posting this, Strider!

While I was in EB B&M earlier, I seen Bloodrayne 2 marked at $14.99 new but a used copy was $17.99. I guess the game is about to get a regular price drop to $19.99?

[quote name='Alien Spider']Wow, that's a great price. I'd rather have it for Xbox, but at that price I'll take it!

Thanks for posting this, Strider![/QUOTE]

I was thinking about the same thing....trying to decide if a price drop for the Xbox version is on the horizon as well.

[quote name='davelin']I was thinking about the same thing....trying to decide if a price drop for the Xbox version is on the horizon as well.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly... :whistle2:k

I've played all the way through the Xbox version on a Blockbuster rental. If you liked the first game, you'll probably enjoy this one as well. The graphics have been improved, but a number of the bosses are still a button-masher's wet dream. The "toss the baddie to his death to proceed" puzzle is used too many times as well, but it's still a decent game.

[quote name='davelin']I was thinking about the same thing....trying to decide if a price drop for the Xbox version is on the horizon as well.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, me too, I'd rather have the xbox version. But still this is great deal for ps2 users!

[quote name='Spacepest']Hmm, me too, I'd rather have the xbox version. But still this is great deal for ps2 users![/QUOTE]

I read through a few reviews, and finally I found a snippet comparing the two versions:

Unfortunately, some frame rate problems plague both the Xbox and PS2 versions of the game, mostly when several characters are onscreen at once. In fact, the only difference between the two versions is that the Xbox version is just a tad clearer, and other than that, they're right on par with one another.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/bloodrayne2/review.html

I'd suspect the load times for the Xbox version are probably a bit quicker also.

Anyway, I'll buy the PS2 version now and if/when I find the Xbox version for $5 down the road, I'll get it then. ^_^

I paid $26.99 for this on GameFly, and I loved every minute of it. I need to re-play through it again. Seriously, I was blown away by BR2, and I can't believe all the negative reviews for it. It's a real solid game, with a few little flaws. I enjoy it. But, this game is EXTREMELY gory. Like, blood gushing out in GALLONS.

bread's done
Back