Saints Row the Third (PC): $9.99 at Zellers

You're killing me dude, I bought it at launch and still haven't played it cause I'm waiting for a patch that will never come. Frame rate is unplayable for some people and I'm one of em. Last time I pre-order a digital download, learned my lesson.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']You're killing me dude, I bought it at launch and still haven't played it cause I'm waiting for a patch that will never come. Frame rate is unplayable for some people and I'm one of em. Last time I pre-order a digital download, learned my lesson.[/QUOTE]

Normally this is where I'd tell you you should have bought in console, because they are better, but I stayed up an hour later than I should have playing Legend of Grimlock last night so i think my re-conversion has begun.

I wish I had bought it on console! The developers were making all kinds of promises and reassuring that the PC version will be good, I shouldn't have believed it. Will never buy a Volition product again, but I did learn never to preorder non-physical games and knowing is half the battle.

bread's done
Back