The Witcher 2 $49.99 at FS

[quote name='firehawk12']Wow, thanks. I wonder why they dropped the price?[/QUOTE]

It's the same price at Wal-mart and Bestbuy (bestbuy is also offering the $5 off). Just curious From what I have read, if you pre-order online you don't get the $10 coupon but, you get the $5. Just wanted to confirm with anyone that has done a pre-order at futureshop for a game that has a $10 coupon if this is true.

Also Wal-mart dropped the price first and then bestbuy and futureshop followed suit. All the American sites are still at $59.99 so it seems like a wal-mart Canada exclusive deal which futureshop/bestbuy matched... Of course you can spend the extra $15 for the swanky keychain at ebgames :p.

$10 game credit is in-store only.

In-store only: Get $10 towards any game in May when you buy Witcher 2 or Disgaea 3 this week!*

*Offer valid April 17-23, 2012 in store only at any Future Shop location. $10 gaming credit towards any gaming purchase over $19.99 valid May1-31, in-store only. Limit one redemption per purchase. Original receipt must be presented at time of purchase. No cash value, no raincheques. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer not valid online.

Dammit, futureshop. Even though I pre-ordered, it now says "out of stock." I thought that was the point of pre-ordering.

Amazing deal....$40 (if you're buying a new game in May)...old school PC quality - full color double sided map, a big manual, a 'quest log' which appears to be a walkthrough, it's a separate book, as big as a dvd/x360 case, a soundtrack....

If you own an X360 or PC and like RPGs you're clearly insane if don't buy this (unless you've played the hell out of the pc version).

[quote name='ragnar14']So, did the Dark Edition actually appear up here? I never did spot it in pre-orders anywhere...[/QUOTE]
I picked mine up at EB no problems, dunno about FS though.

But... GOG... half-price...

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Just bought the enhanced edition of thr Witcher 1 on steam for 9.99. If I can finish it I'll reward myself with this.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']But... GOG... half-price...[/QUOTE]

D'oh! Oh wells. $5 ain't much difference. Probably won't run on my POS laptop anyways.

Yeah, by most accounts it's probably worth the $10 anyway. I bought it from GOG last year during the first $4.99 sale and haven't even had a chance to try it out...

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']D'oh! Oh wells. $5 ain't much difference. Probably won't run on my POS laptop anyways.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Just bought the enhanced edition of thr Witcher 1 on steam for 9.99. If I can finish it I'll reward myself with this.[/QUOTE]
That's the same price I paid for the first game at GameStop. Boxed and new... a number of years ago.

Seems very tempting to purchase and play...but...
I still have to finish Mass Effect 2 and 3, Dark Souls, Skyrim, and Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition. (Though all my play time seems to be oddly devoted to Rocksmith)

bread's done
Back