25 POINT SUPERPOINTS BONUS Code

Threatened

CAG Veteran
JOIN SUPERPOINTS NOW WITH A +25 BONUS CODE HERE: LINK

Hey CAGers, I just wanted to let you know about the free money sites that I've been using, Swagbucks, Prize Rebel, SuperPoints, JunoWallet for Android, GiftHulk, and the easiest site ever, Topline!

As of May 07, 2012, my current Amazon Credit is at $125.

This image is of my Amazon Credit as of April 30, 2012
XfzkC.jpg

This image is of my Amazon Credit as of April 14, 2012
x1Wdr.jpg

I like to keep things short and sweet, so I will give my tips in summaries under each categories. I recently got into the free money websites a little less than a month ago. I plan on saving my cash and credit for a Playstation Vita, because I've been waiting for one for what feels like eternity! I don't go crazy over these free sites. I spend as little time as possible using them, so I don't make as much as others do. I also don't have any referrals as for now, so that's also why I don't have much so far. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or to post in this thread and I'll be happy to answer as best that I can :D. A side note: all of these links to the websites are using my referral code. I would really appreciate it if you registered under my name :)

SuperPoints

SuperPoints is one of my more passive earners. It's similar to Swagbucks in the way that you can do offers for some points. 500 points gets you a $5 Amazon GC. Basic users get 30 presses, Gold users get 50 presses, and Platinum users get 100 presses on this wonderful button. The button will randomly give you points. I pretty much use up all my presses per day and leave it alone until the next day, but you are free to use the other features of this website to get more points.

Topline
The most passive way to make money, Topline! With Topline, all you do is browse the web like you normally do. Points will accumulate, and you get cash! This is an addon you install on your browser. It replaces the ads on the websites you view with their own ads. You get credit, and once you reach $10 in credit you can cash out to PayPal! That's it! It's so easy you can just forget about it until it reaches the payout. This one takes a long while, but you really don't have to do anything. Note: If you're using autorefreshers or reading manga or something, disable or add exceptions for TopLine so that you don't get banned. They will think you're cheating by refreshing for fast points.

Swagbucks
So far, Swagbucks has been the biggest money maker for me compared to all the other websites. After you register, there are a number of ways to easily make points:
  1. Toolbar - 1 point a day
  2. Daily Poll - 1 point a day
  3. NOSO Offers - 2 points a day
  4. Swagbucks TV Mobile - 2 points per 5 videos, max 50 points a day
  5. Swagbucks TV - 3 points per 10 videos, max 150 points a day (until the end of April. after April, this will be halved to 75 points a day)
  6. Games - 2 points for 2 games played
  7. Hidden Codes - codes hidden by SwagBucks that users can find for themselves
  8. Searching - points vary, but you can earn 5-10 or so maybe around 2 or 3 times a day by searching morning, afternoon, and evening
You are free to also do the surveys, and offers for more points. The way I make my Swagbucks is by doing the toolbar (just download it to IE and login and open once a day), daily poll, NOSO offer (just skip everything until the end and enter the code), using the mobile TV and the regular TV. These tasks get me over 100 Swagbucks per day! The cheapest card (and the one I recommend getting) is the $5 Amazon GC for 450 SB. You can get 5 per month. After that, I would save my points for the next biggest Amazon GC, the $25 GC. Note: Many people use auto-refreshers with Swagbucks TV. Honestly, I don't recommend it because my roommate did and lost $35 in pending SB. Also, don't try to make more than one account. You will get caught. I did and lost $15 in pending cards.

Prize Rebel
Prize Rebel Is another really good offer website. It takes me longer to make money here due to no referrals and not spending as much time on these websites. However, I've already have a pending $5 card from Prize Rebel and I've got ALMOST enough for another one by doing the easiest objectives. These just require you to give your information and provide an e-mail. Another way to get some easy points is to use the download objectives. I use a program called Sandboxie. Sandboxie lets you create a "sandbox" where everything you download and install is separated from your main computer and you can delete everything as well. I know that's a crappy description, but I will provide a guide if anyone wants later on. I use this program so I don't get any viruses or anything from the downloaded programs. For the month of April, PrizeRebel is doing a promotion where you get an extra $2 if you do 15 offers during the weekend!

JunoWallet
JunoWallet is an application that gives you credit for installing apps on your Android phone. Every week they will add apps to install and the other sponsors will as well. Make a FaceBook and you can also get some easy credits for liking pages! After apps are installed and you get credited, you can just clear the data and uninstall from your phone or android device. Once you reach $10 in JunoCredits, you can get GC like a $10 iTunes GC and $10 Starbucks GC. I'm saving up to $20 for a $20 PSN GC. You can also get Microsoft points using JunoWallet. If you register using my code, RT939830, you will earn $0.25 JunoCredits yourself! I also get some credit if you register. Also, for my first day using JunoWallet, nothing credited. Don't worry, it should credit by the end of the next day and then immediately after installation after that.

That's all I have for you, I would really appreciate it if you registered under me. If you did, please reply so that I can properly thank you! I'll also list you on this page :)

Current CAG Referrals:
none :( be the first!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I did not know about that Sandboxie program that lets you install things separate. Thank you for that tip, it will help SO much with doing offers.

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Wow I did not know about that Sandboxie program that lets you install things separate. Thank you for that tip, it will help SO much with doing offers.[/QUOTE]

No problem, glad to have helped :lol:

bread's done
Back