Witcher 2: assassin of kings (360) @ target 49.99 Tues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknobeavr

CAGiversary!
Target print ad on page 19 lists

the witcher 2 : assassin of kings (360) @ 49.99

i am pretty sure this is a typo as every other store is selling it at 59.99

but if you're interested in the game take your print ad into another store like walmart, bestbuy , toys r us, kmart and get them to price match it since the ad doesn't say its on sale or any other special restrictions.

i would say take it into target tues morn. but they will prob put up a error sign after they sell the 1st one and realize the typo.

APPARENTLY some cag admin who wont show themselves CLOSED this reason . is it 2 much to ask for a reason why and who did it ?

i understand this was covered in the sunday video game deals but it was half a line in a huge post and this deserves more attention than being hidden in another large thread.

besides how many times does the big box retailers screw up their ad for big name games. on their release day ..

FYI, Kmart doesn't price-match. I'm going to try to get this PMed at Gamestop, though, when I go to pick up my preorder (I read that whether a GS PMs depends on the manager, and I'm hoping that the "really cool" manager will be working at the time).

[quote name='teknobeavr']Target print ad on page 19 lists

the witcher 2 : assassin of kings (360) @ 49.99

i am pretty sure this is a typo as every other store is selling it at 59.99

but if you're interested in the game take your print ad into another store like walmart, bestbuy , toys r us, kmart and get them to price match it since the ad doesn't say its on sale or any other special restrictions.

i would say take it into target tues morn. but they will prob put up a error sign after they sell the 1st one and realize the typo.[/QUOTE]
I doubt it's a typo, since Fry's Electronics will also have this game at $49.96. http://www.frys.com/product/6998517?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Now the real question is, will Best Buy match the price without the add?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back