Rayman Origins $19.99 (Amazon PM, Xbox 360 or Wii)

Thanks OP I've been waiting for amazon to PM this.
gfhnmks

Arg! I clicked on the "Tell us about a lower price" link for the PS3 version when GS put it on sale, nice to know I got ignored

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Is $20 a good deal for this game?[/QUOTE]

It really is. I'm just extremely cheap, lol. My girlfriend and are playing through it now, and we're having a blast. I could only imagine how chaotic it would get if you had four people playing at once. I could always PM this to avoid shipping charges. Decisions decisions...

Wow, I just picked this up two days ago at Gamestop since I thought Amazon was never going to price match. It was the first time I gave Gamestop any business in almost a decade.

Nice I had seen this with Gamestop but I needed another item to qualify for free shipping with an Amazon order, this worked out perfectly.

Thanks OP, I'll check it out again later when I get home. If it's already sold out by then, then I'll take it as a sign that I wasn't supposed to spend anything today.

The PS3 version is not being sold by amazon, its from "40K ITEMS ON SALE" so I'm guessing amazon is out of stock. Hopefully they will get more in and PM GS.

[quote name='LeXxX']The PS3 version is not being sold by amazon, its from "40K ITEMS ON SALE" so I'm guessing amazon is out of stock. Hopefully they will get more in and PM GS.[/QUOTE]

Just double checked, and it actually is in stock at Amazon. The problem is Amazon rose the price to $59.99! That has to be an error as the game is $29.99 MSRP now. I'll shoot them a price match and an email of the pricing error.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Just double checked, and it actually is in stock at Amazon. The problem is Amazon rose the price to $59.99! That has to be an error as the game is $29.99 MSRP now. I'll shoot them a price match and an email of the pricing error.[/QUOTE]
I guess they fixed it because it's now $19.99 sold by Amazon.com LLC.

[quote name='Spokker']I guess they fixed it because it's now $19.99 sold by Amazon.com LLC.[/QUOTE]
Nope, still $59.99 by Amazon for the :ps3: version. :cold:

bread's done
Back