GGT 179: featuring a link to the extended Ches-ka/Mo Chocolate sex scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I forgot the link

izlu76.jpg

[quote name='gunm']Fo' serious?? :drool::drool::drool:

I went to school with Carrie Ann Inaba from Dancing with the Stars...[/QUOTE]
Yea man, let's just say back in Middle School, you could see her future in modeling and hip hop videos. She was one helluva an early bloomer :hot:

You went to school with one of the Fly Girls from In Living Color, awesome!

Go home and bone my girlfriend while he goes home to his ugly ass 400 pound LaShequa.

Dude's overcompensating and on roids, you know he's rockin' a baby Pete. He probably can't even touch her vag with it, ass is so fat.

Tempted to get The Witcher 2, but I don't want to make the same mistake like I did with ME3 (no time to play). Who would have thought a house would be so much work ;)

Worked 9-8 yesterday, came home, hung curtains, light fixtures and a ceiling fan, crashed at 1am.

I'm still not beyond accepting "witcher" as a word and thinking of Mitch Hedberg's "That's a fresher...I'm goin' on break!" bit every time I hear allusions to The Witchening Witcher of Witchlandia Witch.

Also, I'm curious about what came of Crotch and all those anti-petrification scrolls. Petrification's a bitch. It's rarely covered under most health plans, that's some out-of-pocket bullshit. It's a tough break.

Skip witcher 1 and just play witcher 2. Shit is awesome yo!

Also I am back from my amazing weekend. Who would have thought I would get a chance to see Tupac come back from the dead and rock it out. I urge everyone, at one point in your life, go to a music festival. It is worth the experience.

In a curious turn of events, I just started playing The Witcher (Throne of Bhaal being near completion). I avoided it 'til now because what little I knew of it seemed... unappealing... but since everyone went all happy-times on The Witcher 2, I figured I'd try it.

Combat is awkward, animation is turrible, and it runs pretty poorly for such an ugly game. Downloading a texture pack now.[quote name='dothog']I'm still not beyond accepting "witcher" as a word and thinking of Mitch Hedberg's "That's a fresher...I'm goin' on break!" bit every time I hear allusions to The Witchening Witcher of Witchlandia Witch.

Also, I'm curious about what came of Crotch and all those anti-petrification scrolls. Petrification's a bitch. It's rarely covered under most health plans, that's some out-of-pocket bullshit. It's a tough break.[/QUOTE]
See, the big problem with petrification is that if it works against the main character, it's game over. Even if everyone's carrying scrolls to reverse it, if you're petrified, you have to reload. Same for death even if you have resurrection spells/wands or the spell "imprisonment" even if you have scrolls of freedom.

But it wasn't a big deal this time. Ran across a group of petrified adventurers. Had them deal with a quest I couldn't be arsed to complete myself.

Time for an explosion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfJdbWKPqBQ

"Tekken has never had DLC before and charged for it," he told us during Namco Bandai’s Global Gamer Day event in Las Vegas last week. "This isn’t really directed at Capcom, I have always said this, but I see the characters and their move sets as chess pieces - they are essential items necessary in the game and we would never sell any of those individually."

Importantly, however, Harada has not entirely ruled out paid DLC in the Tekken series, though he says it would only be used for vanity items. "There are some strange people on Twitter who ask for really peculiar items like bikini suits for Lee Chaolan," he told us. "Obviously, we wouldn’t have had that in our original development plan, so if we were going to do it, we’d need to create it right now, without a budget - obviously we’d have to charge a little bit for such items."

Harada also said that characters could be made available early as pre-order incentives, but stressed that they would be free to other players and unlocked in the natural course of playing the game. But as for characters or items offering a competitive advantage, it seems, Namco’s position is final: no paid-for downloads. "I was saying this before the Capcom thing happened," Harada insisted. "My stance hasn’t changed."

• Harada's brief to his development team: "We want a tutorial, but we don't want it to be called a tutorial. It has to be a series of mini-games where the player doesn't realise that they're learning Tekken - they're enjoying the mini-games as they go along. But then they look back and realise they've gotten better, too."

• Fight Lab finds you taking control of Combot - a fighting robot designed by Violet (who is actually Lee Chaolan in disguise). The idea is that you train up the Combot by helping it to complete exercises.

• As you progress through Fight Lab's challenges you'll be able to learn iconic special moves that belong to other Tekken characters. "Essentially what this means is you can customise the moveset of your Combot," says director Katsuhiro Harada. "You can have Nina's Blonde Bomb, Paul's Phoenix Smasher and Heihachi's Wind God Fist all in one character." You'll also unlock items that change the look of your bot.

• You'll be able to pit your customised Combot against other players online. "Currently we hope to be able to use them in Arcade mode and online play," says Harada. "Obviously there's a problem with ranked matches, but other than that we hope to have other modes available."

• One of the first minigames lets you to pull of complex attacks and combos by tapping any button successively; the aim here is to teach players the importance of basic timing. After this prologue sequence, Violet/Lee accidentally destroys the Combot, and you start again with a new unit - and full controls.

• The next challenge requires players to perform high, medium and low attacks against incoming henchmen. Initially, this simply demands that you respond to icons that appear over the opponent, and perform the relevant attack. In the subsequent challenge, hitting the incorrect target will result in an explosion that damages the Combot.

• These targeting exercises round off with a boss fight against Jack, where the only way to prevent a damaging counter attack is to hit specific parts of his body.

• Aside from what was shown, Harada discussed two other mini-game concepts that may show up in the final release. The first is a side-stepping trainer where the player must avoid (or collect) either incoming sushi, or small pandas which roll towards the Combot.

• Another suggested idea is a Juggling tutorial where players must hit Gon up into the air and then keep him afloat with successive strikes. With each successful hit Gon expands like a beachball, until he eventually pops.

• Overall, Fight Lab is designed to train beginners and advanced players alike. Challenges are graded based upon time and efficiency, so skilled players will acquire rewards faster.

Source: Eventhubs.com

Witcher 1 is pretty meh, and Witcher 2 is just everything that Witcher 1 wanted to be. Skip the first and just read up on some of the plots of the game.

[quote name='j-cart']Witcher 1 is pretty meh, and Witcher 2 is just everything that Witcher 1 wanted to be. Skip the first and just read up on some of the plots of the game.[/QUOTE]
I suffered through fucking Warrior Within, I think I can make it through The Witcher.

[quote name='Indignate']Tekken makes me want it even though it knows it's a 3D fighter.

Weird.[/QUOTE]
Wait a second. Tekken is self aware?

Skynet.

[quote name='linkpwns']Are you still sure that Tekken will be too complex for me? :p

I'll be on dat Skype at like 1030. Whaddup doegs[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Wait a second. Tekken is self aware?

Skynet.[/QUOTE]

Its been controlling you since the 90s.

Whoops, missed one of the most important bits.

We get in a few questions at the end of our time with Harada, and one of the other editors there in the room asks about Tekken Tag Tournament 2‘s netcode. Harada points out that the previous fighter from Namco Bandai—Soul Calibur V—had netcode that was very well received by fans, so something very similar will be in place for Tag 2.

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/egm-preview-tekken-tag-tournament-2/

I still don't understand this Tekken Tag 2 hype. I feel like I'd feel the same way if someone started gushing over all the new features in the next Madden game, haha, I get that they're excited, but it doesn't suddenly make me interested.

[quote name='icebeast']I still don't understand this Tekken Tag 2 hype. I feel like I'd feel the same way if someone started gushing over all the new features in the next Madden game, haha, I get that they're excited, but it doesn't suddenly make me interested.[/QUOTE]

Okay.

[quote name='icebeast']I still don't understand this Diablo 3 hype. I feel like I'd feel the same way if someone started gushing over all the new features in the next Madden game, haha, I get that they're excited, but it doesn't suddenly make me interested.[/QUOTE]
You can insert any game in here. ^__^

But we're excited because we're fans. And Tekken is fun as hell. Go play League of Legends and let us have some excitement and happiness. :bouncy:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Go play League of Legends and let us have some excitement and happiness. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I already did, had a game with 10 people from work over lunch, we did really well. I've been playing Taric lately:

Taric_BloodstoneSkin.jpg

I've played and beaten Diablo II probably annually since I was 10 years old. I know D3 ain't gonna be much, but going back to a game like that with my buddies is gonna be too much fun to pass up on. The $60 for writing my roommate's essay will cover the preorder.

[quote name='distgfx']Buy one.[/QUOTE]

Gotta save that money for my crazy summer.

Phase 1 of my 2012 summer is complete. Coachella was fun, music was amazing and there were soo many hot chicks.

6942463902_770b75487a_c.jpg

I'm the one on the far right. The real question I am wondering is how many other people's pictures that I am in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back