Mafia II for Playstation 3 for $10.45 & FS @ Buy.com Outlet

You can find the gh on amazon for like $17 almost always. Been waiting for a really good deal on it since I just want to finish the collectibles for the platinum and the dlc

If you search it and look at the links, it says:

"*Comments: This item is a Buy.com open box return. PRODUCT WILL BE OPENED. PRODUCT PACKAGING MAY BE WORN OR RIPPED."

Meh.

[quote name='FadeToOne']If you search it and look at the links, it says:

"*Comments: This item is a Buy.com open box return. PRODUCT WILL BE OPENED. PRODUCT PACKAGING MAY BE WORN OR RIPPED."

Meh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would be not good. Thanks for pointing this out (it literally took me a while to find this after your mention of it)

This is what I saw when I ran across what I thought was a deal:
Format: PlayStation 3
Condition: Brand New

I think it's a bit deceptive of Buy with how they note that only if you choose to see all sellers.
Eh, sorry folks!
Shall I delete the thread (if I can) or let it scroll on down to it's untimely death?

You can close the thread by clicking thread tools at the on the top right directly above your original post.

[quote name='FadeToOne']If you search it and look at the links, it says:

Meh.[/QUOTE]

Also....

Product Attributes
dot2.gif
Age Range: 12-14 years
dot2.gif
Game Genre: Adventure
dot2.gif
Game or Puzzle Type: Action & Adventure
dot2.gif
Safety Warning: WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 years

Don't let your kids chew on the disc, people!!!!!

I personally don't like Buy.com. They sold me a crappy, glitched, and what looked to have been opened Xbox 360 Silver Transforming D-pad controller + Play n Charge Kit back when those were pretty new for $42 shipped. More than I wanted to pay, but anyhow it was listed as Brand New and I fine-tooth combed the listing for any BS because at the time it was the best price by far I could find for that in a hurry.

Controller didn't work properly. The right analog stick sensor or whatever would sometimes randomly move by itself. Imagine trying to play Fallout 3/New Vegas and pick a lock with that happening. Not to mention the camera constantly turning on most games.

Buy.com's customer service was horrible. I called them up about 4-5 days after purchase to set up a return/refund/exchange or something. They were rude, unhelpful, and told me they wouldn't issue an RMA (return merchandise), that I'd have to pay return shipping. Doubt I'll ever shop there again.

Probably why I have never ordered from them ever lol. Gohastings has really impressed me and Gamestop isn't bad as long as you shop with extreme caution i.e. only buy preowned in store, never accept an opened copy as new, and make sure their advertised "deals" are actually a good price.

bread's done
Back