I See How It's Going To Be.

DenisDFat

CAGiversary!
The release of DLF, the throwing of DDF under the tracks. Is this how King Awesome ends?

Only guilty of speaking my mind. Riled up the establishment real good. So you have to act to cut short what is threatening.

I told you it would be O/U 4 months. He's never going to be able to get a head of steam up again after this, this move shows weakness, it shows that it bothers him he's not the number 1 mid-carderhe once thought himself to be, plus I think it really stuns him that people have him on ignore.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I told you it would be O/U 4 months. He's never going to be able to get a head of steam up again after this, this move shows weakness, it shows that it bothers him he's not the number 1 mid-carderhe once thought himself to be, plus I think it really stuns him that people have him on ignore.[/QUOTE]

What really stuns me is a stun gun.

your mothers like to use them.

I'm a more effective troll than him, and I don't even try to be one.

I can see how he's disappointed.

Now, ban the poor chap and let him have fun somewhere else.

[quote name='Lina']I'm a more effective troll than him, and I don't even try to be one.

I can see how he's disappointed.

Now, ban the poor chap and let him have fun somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Where the hell did you come from?

You know, DDF, if you had actual content and not just a pile of trite things to say with suck bandied about liberally, people may actually have wanted to pay attention.
You've committed the one fatal mistake for someone trying to build buzz and attention....
you got boring.

You can only beat a dead horse so many times before it just falls apart.

i only speak the truth.

i don't care if you get bored.

Your moms sure don't get bored at night.

In conclusion, whores, suck, dum, i hate stupid people.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Or...is he just pulling one over by changing his custom title...like so.[/QUOTE]

Ugh... he's still in the members' list.

On every other vBulletin board, that's the way you tell if a person is banned.

Thus, he's probably not banned.

[quote name='greendc27']You guys are confusing me, anyone know if he's really banned?[/QUOTE]

He isn't, he just changed his custom title to banned.

Joke's on you guys.

DDF most certainly can't be banned. Otherwise if I think something sucks, I run the risk of being the only one to think so. I mean, try imagining a Zelda thread without a post from DDF. DDF can add me to his fan base as well.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Where?[/QUOTE]

where you ask? cyberspace. dennis, the internet is in the walls, thats where you can find me.

[quote name='evilmax17']He'd better not really be banned.[/QUOTE]

Look 4 posts above yours.

And what if he was banned?

Having DDF on my ignore list yet still being able to discern from context that he's going through Stage 3 of Kubler-Ross' "Stages of Troll Death' is highly amusing. More amusing than when I could see his posts.

[quote name='Ledhed']He isn't, he just changed his custom title to banned.

Joke's on you guys.[/QUOTE]Or are you pulling a joke on us?

bread's done
Back