Ddf's List Of People To Ban When He Becomes Mod

I find it funny that Zion insults and the next person he bans is Karsh. :lol: I'm also surprised that there aren't more people on the list. For a guy notorious for hating things he's banning list is quite short. It's almost as if he likes us :whistle2:k

att5054602hy.jpg

I'm sorry.....I just like posting a random picture that had nothing to do with the topic. Dont mind me.

[quote name='Xevious']
att5054602hy.jpg

I'm sorry.....I just like posting a random picture that had nothing to do with the topic. Dont mind me.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if that is the same woman who gives away free milkshakes at Mcdonalds

Yes ....when I thought about DDF being a mod and all, I was inspired to post that picture.

Here it is again in case you guys missed it...

att5054602hy.jpg

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I wonder if that is the same woman who gives away free milkshakes at Mcdonalds[/QUOTE]

FREE MILKSHAKES!!! I am totally there! Please let me know where the location of this fabled McDonalds. I like to take a trip over there.

And for those of you who might of skimmed through the earlier posts....I feel its necessary that you see this picture. Please take a look. Thank you..

att5054602hy.jpg

[quote name='Ledhed']Appearances are deceiving; he's not actually banned.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...well I know that Trakan mentioned something about him being banned in the last OTT so that's where I was lead to believe as such, not to mention his rank being changed to "Banned". Did he get one of those 2-day temp bans?

[quote name='Ledhed']Appearances are deceiving; he's not actually banned.[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck not?

He should be banned for life.

[quote name='KrazyKefka']Hmmm...well I know that Trakan mentioned something about him being banned in the last OTT so that's where I was lead to believe as such, not to mention his rank being changed to "Banned". Did he get one of those 2-day temp bans?[/QUOTE]

Looks like I made a mistake.

Bo fukkity hooo. Did he say your favorite brand of tampon sucked? If you don't like him, they have the ignore feature for a reason. Its not like hes inciting riots or causing grievous harm. He's just swimming against the current. Do you know why he most like demands so much attention? Because he knows people like you two will give it to him. If you would stop belly aching like damned second graders maybe he wouldn't act out so much. Honest, what is the worst thing DDF has ever said? 'Your mom sucks'? If you piss and moan about something so insignificant, I'm inclined to agree. Your mom obviously did a pretty piss poor job raising you for you to get your panties in such a bunch over something so trivial. Do you break down crying when the supermarket wont take your coupons too? I think people like you are a bigger pain in the ass than DDF ever will be. You're like conservative christian parents trying to ban video games. Instead of controlling the issue with the means at your disposal, you outright demand the offending source strait out. For the slower of you out there. ESRB ratings= ignoring, DDF= videogames.

DDF's is in a bad spot because with the exception of Javil, he doesn't have a network of cronies built around him. I've yet to hear much outcry against JimmieMac of late, and he's on the average more offensive than DDF... DDF just inspires just a little bit more ire in the average poster, thus more reports.

will the other mods stand for ddf's banning when he comes into posession of his new powers, how can you ban defender as well, isnt he an administrator

[quote name='Kayden']Bo fukkity hooo. Did he say your favorite brand of tampon sucked? If you don't like him, they have the ignore feature for a reason. Its not like hes inciting riots or causing grievous harm. He's just swimming against the current. Do you know why he most like demands so much attention? Because he knows people like you two will give it to him. If you would stop belly aching like damned second graders maybe he wouldn't act out so much. Honest, what is the worst thing DDF has ever said? 'Your mom sucks'? If you piss and moan about something so insignificant, I'm inclined to agree. Your mom obviously did a pretty piss poor job raising you for you to get your panties in such a bunch over something so trivial. Do you break down crying when the supermarket wont take your coupons too? I think people like you are a bigger pain in the ass than DDF ever will be. You're like conservative christian parents trying to ban video games. Instead of controlling the issue with the means at your disposal, you outright demand the offending source strait out. For the slower of you out there. ESRB ratings= ignoring, DDF= videogames.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='defender']"I feel like he is dragging down the quality of the site".[/quote]

Do you really need more? :lol:

i think this website has a great reputation for having fair and balanced moderators, and administrators, now your tossin the keys to DDF, the guy takes pleasure in everything that we would say is unacceptable behavior

[quote name='Ozzkev55']i think this website has a great reputation for having fair and balanced moderators, and administrators, now your tossin the keys to DDF, the guy takes pleasure in everything that we would say is unacceptable behavior[/QUOTE]

I think the whole DDF as moderator has been a joke since the post in the fake moderators lounger on april 1st.

I always hear something "so bad on DDF" for some reason Eminem's lyrics just matches it.

"cause we need a little controversy,
cause it feels so empty without me"

[quote name='1SwtDeception']I always hear something "so bad on DDF" for some reason Eminem's lyrics just matches it.

"cause we need a little controversy,
cause it feels so empty without me"[/QUOTE]

hate to go offtopic but that is the sickest avatar and sig, i love cowboy bebop, and think watanabe san would be proud

You know what's funny is that DDF hardly used to post, but then suddenly everyone jumped on the bandwagon to say "what an awful CAG he is". Now, he posts all the time because you're all just giving him attention. If you've ignored him, then ignore him. I still don't get the whole attack on him, as there are far more annoying and/or rude CAGs. Sorry really, stop whining or feeding him with more material to respond to if you don't want him posting. And if you've ignored him, why are some of you still keeping tabs on him?

[quote name='moiety']You know what's funny is that DDF hardly used to post, but then suddenly everyone jumped on the bandwagon to say "what an awful CAG he is". Now, he posts all the time because you're all just giving him attention. If you've ignored him, then ignore him. I still don't get the whole attack on him, as there are far more annoying and/or rude CAGs. Sorry really, stop whining or feeding him with more material to respond to if you don't want him posting. And if you've ignored him, why are some of you still keeping tabs on him?[/QUOTE]

ive been saying this all along, no one is going to listen to you ^^ people just want to bitch rather than do something ^^

haha awesome. Even more ironic that last week I was away on business and everyone continued making your mom jokes, but yes I walked right into that....

[quote name='bmulligan']And I thought DDF came back from the dead. Now I'm disappointed.

I miss one word reviews.[/quote]

He did. Check the ddf penny arcade game thread.

[quote name='Xevious']
att5054602hy.jpg

I'm sorry.....I just like posting a random picture that had nothing to do with the topic. Dont mind me.[/QUOTE]

First thing that comes to mine is to grab a harpoon.

bread's done
Back