Halo Reach Limited Edition (Amazon) - $27.98

I feel sorry for the people that read the words "Limited Edition" when this was new, and thought it meant "Limited Edition". LOL.

[quote name='crunchewy']I feel sorry for the people that read the words "Limited Edition" when this was new, and thought it meant "Limited Edition". LOL.[/QUOTE]

Almost like Bulletstorm LEs. I actually finally saw a non LE Bulletstorm at target clearance last week. I almost picked it up due to its rarity.

so they could print 5 million standard copies of this game and 4,999,999 copies of the limited edition and still call it limited?

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Almost like Bulletstorm LEs. I actually finally saw a non LE Bulletstorm at target clearance last week. I almost picked it up due to its rarity.[/QUOTE]

That's so damn true lol, in that case the standard editions are the true limited editions. Red pill or blue?? Where am I?? Is this reality?

images

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Almost like Bulletstorm LEs. I actually finally saw a non LE Bulletstorm at target clearance last week. I almost picked it up due to its rarity.[/QUOTE]
You mean you didn't buy multiple copies of it at BB last month for $5 after the @Gamer coupons?;) I think I still have two of them around here someplace, as well as a couple ME2's, at least one Rage and one spare Arkham City that cost me $10 after coupon.

Last month was SO good with those coupons compared to this month's dreck so far.:whistle2:#

Anyway, if you can find the Halo Reach LE at TRU, it's $9.98 there on clearance if you wanna get it in hand and not have to wait for Amazon shipping(especially if you're not on Amazon Prime).

Limited Edition=Limited to the amount of money we can make on this Edition. They just leave the words out between Limited and Edition

This is one of the best "Upgraded Normal Editions" that have came out. I love it, a lot of detail went into the journal and case. Well worth the $80 it originally cost IMO.

Thanks for the post, OP. This looks good to me and since I do not own the game yet, I will be buying for this wonderful price. Sucks for those who paid full price for it though.

Damn, I wish I had gotten in on Best Buys sale for this. It was around 10 bucks right? Mine got backordered so I canceled.

i believe it was 14.99. wish i had gotten 1 but i didnt have a 360 at the time so i didnt care then... how the tides have changed.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Damn, I wish I had gotten in on Best Buys sale for this. It was around 10 bucks right? Mine got backordered so I canceled.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back