Dead Island (360) $19.99 new / $14.99 used at Amazon

I traded this off to Amazon a couple weeks ago for $22.75 since I got the PC version from Newegg for $10. Since then I decided I'd rather play on my 360 I'm glad Amazon matched GS, since I refuse to give GS any of my business.

It must be meant for me to buy this game. I passed at GS but I might actually bite now.

On a separate note when is the last time Amazon put something on sale on their own without just price matching? Seems like they used to lead and now they just tend to follow. Oh well better late than never.

[quote name='mrclutch']It must be meant for me to buy this game. I passed at GS but I might actually bite now.

On a separate note when is the last time Amazon put something on sale on their own without just price matching? Seems like they used to lead and now they just tend to follow. Oh well better late than never.[/QUOTE]This. It's like being slapped n the face and saying "buy me" lol

[quote name='krashhole']I hate not having Prime membership anymore :([/QUOTE]
This. Ah the good ol days when I still have prime student membership, I would buy cereal and paper clips off Amazon.

[quote name='DANIEL']is this game any good?
how is the community on xbox live?[/QUOTE]

Playing through the game you'll constantly be shown players (assuming you're on xbox live) who are near your progress which you can join with the press of a button and leave whenever you want and vice versa. I got the game two weeks ago and there's been plenty of opportunities to join other players.

[quote name='TooPoor']This. Ah the good ol days when I still have prime student membership, I would buy cereal and paper clips off Amazon.[/QUOTE]LMAO! I busted out laughing and my wife looks over at me like "WTF" is wrong with you :lol::lol:

Oh this is nice.I had amazon credit and I prefer buying from amazon, so I must have emailed/talk to customer service about that Gamestop had it 19.99 every day for two weeks and now they match after I buy it from Gamestop.

[quote name='mikepeluso']Oh this is nice.I had amazon credit and I prefer buying from amazon, so I must have emailed/talk to customer service about that Gamestop had it 19.99 every day for two weeks and now they match after I buy it from Gamestop.[/QUOTE]Thanks for helping us out bro. :)

I purchased the like new copy from awd I hope there isn't any DLC that I will miss out on that comes with the new edition.

[quote name='Jav0r']Are they making a Game of the Year edition?[/QUOTE]

there was a rumor that it popped up on amazon france's website with a release day in july.

I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon Warehouse for $5 cheaper. Looking forward to trying it out, if I can find the time. I think The Witcher 2 will keep my tied up this weekend.

Just grabbed a copy from the warehouse. I looked on the marketplace to see what the DLC situation looked like. As of now, there is a bonus single player component and also an additional "hoard mode" multiplayer based component. Each of which can be purchased for 800 ms points. It looks like the game itself does not require a code for the vanilla online mode.

Just changed my order to AWD. No reason to pay $5 for the privilege to remove shrink wrap. This is CAG after all.

[quote name='krashhole']Thanks for helping us out bro. :)[/QUOTE]

Your welcome. If i saved some of you guys some money by annoying them then that was partially worth it.

[quote name='mikepeluso']Your welcome. If i saved some of you guys some money by annoying them then that was partially worth it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, well done.

[quote name='Jav0r']Are they making a Game of the Year edition?[/QUOTE]

You thought this was Game of the Year worthy? It was a disappointment in my opinion.

bread's done
Back