Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary $19.99 used @ GameFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Hmmm tempting. Does this have online multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

It has all the Halo:CE maps that were re-made on the disc with Reach MP. It also has a code in the box for all the new Halo:CE maps for reach. Otherwise It's classic Halo:CE with co-op option with one other player (and It's sometimes laggy, and near the last two levels froze one me and my partner, not good because there's no online co-op checkpoints).

This does have online coop but it REALLY SUCKS! The lag is crazy! Everyone has this issue unless the person is in the same state as you. Even odder, the host actually lags as well. It has some horrible networking code and makes me a bit worried about Halo 4. If you're after it just for slip screen, get it! It feels exactly the same as the first one did. I'm sure this has been said before, only hardcore fans should get it if you've already played it on the original xbox. New comers should check it out but don't expect to much out of it, the game is 10(?) years old with just updated graphics.

How are Gamefly 360 discs? Horribly scratched up? Resurfaced to heck?

I've bought TONS of games from Gamefly, but only PS3 versions. (Which I've loved, edge chipping and all.)

[quote name='mossfan563']I don't think a copy of this game from GameFly would have the code for the Halo Reach maps in the box since it's used would it?[/QUOTE]

Gamefly doesn't send out cases, so any included codes will still be valid.

^It should, they only rent out the disc, they keep the case/manual/dlc codes with them until they sell them

EDIT: Beat! Darned :p

[quote name='tylerh1701']I'm hoping this pops up as a nightly or monthly sale, so I can get free shipping. $24.xx is still to rich for my blood.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm doing. If it's this price regularly, then that means we could see something like $14.99 during a nightly sale or something.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Does GameFly only charge shipping to some areas? I got mine with free shipping. Maybe because I bought it with Gunstringer?[/QUOTE]

When I add both Halo and Gunstringer to my cart, I am still getting charged shipping for Halo, so that's not it. Are you a Gamefly member?

Yea, if I add to the cart and estimate tax and shiping, I get:

Subtotal $19.99
Estimated Tax $1.95
Standard Shipping $2.98
Order Total $24.92

[quote name='tylerh1701']When I add both Halo and Gunstringer to my cart, I am still getting charged shipping for Halo, so that's not it. Are you a Gamefly member?[/QUOTE]

I'm not a Gamefly member. I'm not sure how I got free shipping. I didn't enter any codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back