Ass Creed: Bro, Sonic Generations $15.99, House of Dead OVERKILL $9.99 @ NewEgg

I'd be all over the HotD Overkill if it supported the GunCon 3, but I'm not gonna buy a PS Move just to play a $9.99 game.

Debating Sonic Generations, it's cheap but it only runs at 30fps on consoles.

I already have Brotherhood and if you don't have it I highly recommend it. It's not quite as good as II but damn close and the multiplayer is entertaining if only for a while.

Thanks, OP. I picked up HOTD to throw in the pile with my No More Heroes whenever I feel like playing move stuff.

Was on the fence with Sonic, but I think I can wait for it to hit 10 bucks at some point.

For the people questioning Sonic Generations, just stop now and buy it. I preordered it and played it on day 1 and enjoyed every second of it. I thought it was well worth the full 50 dollars on release day. It is VERY much worth 16 dollars, no questions asked.

[quote name='Hakudoshi']For the people questioning Sonic Generations, just stop now and buy it. I preordered it and played it on day 1 and enjoyed every second of it. I thought it was well worth the full 50 dollars on release day. It is VERY much worth 16 dollars, no questions asked.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's a decent game, but with the backlog, it can wait. I haven't played a sonic since Sonic and Knuckles. I liked them, but not overly. Never liked 3D Sonic at all, so would only want this for 2D Sonic. Can wait for a bit cheaper.

Sure others will enjoy it at that price though. :)

[quote name='roymustang']I also just saw they have a 60GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD on sale for $75 - 15% Code = $63.74 and there's also a $15 MIR on it so in the end it'd be $48.74. It's tempting.[/QUOTE]

I have SSD's in our two laptops and two desktop computers. You'll never look back. 60GB isn't much though. My wife's laptop has a 60 and only because she only uses the Internet and MS Office. All of our files are on the home server. All of our other SSD's are 128GB or bigger. It seems they are all getting to be less than $1/GB.

Anyway back on topic, I ordered Overkill. Been waiting for around $10. Maybe I'll finally use my 2 sets of move controllers and the 2 Sharpshooters. Thanks OP. I used shop runner and submitted a trade to Amazon for $11 incase I don't see myself playing it after the first time.

I paid $25 for HOTD and haven't really touched it. I love the game, but have a backlog. I should have waited for this price.

Passing on Brotherhood only because I went out to watch reviews on it and in one review, Gamesweasel.com put a huge spoiler right at the beginning.....so, no need to play it now.

[quote name='Hakudoshi']For the people questioning Sonic Generations, just stop now and buy it. I preordered it and played it on day 1 and enjoyed every second of it. I thought it was well worth the full 50 dollars on release day. It is VERY much worth 16 dollars, no questions asked.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I got it for $25 a month or so ago. It really surprised me. Excellent game.

[quote name='sdcranford']I have SSD's in our two laptops and two desktop computers. You'll never look back. 60GB isn't much though. My wife's laptop has a 60 and only because she only uses the Internet and MS Office. All of our files are on the home server. All of our other SSD's are 128GB or bigger. It seems they are all getting to be less than $1/GB.

Anyway back on topic, I ordered Overkill. Been waiting for around $10. Maybe I'll finally use my 2 sets of move controllers and the 2 Sharpshooters. Thanks OP. I used shop runner and submitted a trade to Amazon for $11 incase I don't see myself playing it after the first time.[/QUOTE]

I agree about once you go SSD, you'll never look back! I don't have that many files but still chose 128GB to be on the safe side. Talk about blazing fast especially everytime loading/restarting Win7.

I ordered both SG & HOTD so looking forward to playing them.

Hey guys, I have a question. Can I use two credit cards on this? The reason I ask is because I have a pre-paid card from Christmas that still has $5 on it, and using that along with my actual credit card would be very nice. Thanks for the help!

[quote name='sabanoo']Well, $10 was my buy point for HotD. I'm tempted on Sonic as well...[/QUOTE]

do it, you wont be disappointed

[quote name='proKoyeon']do it, you wont be disappointed[/QUOTE]

Agh I know but I have a HUGE backlog. I won't be playing this any time soon so I'm thinking it'll probably be this price again in the future... I HAVE heard only good things though...

[quote name='sabanoo']Agh I know but I have a HUGE backlog. I won't be playing this any time soon so I'm thinking it'll probably be this price again in the future... I HAVE heard only good things though...[/QUOTE]

doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit pull the trigger BOOM.

I think i payed $25 for HOTD. Don't think I overpaid. My girl and I love playing through that game. You can't go wrong with Sonic Generations either. This is the lowest price for the console versions by far.

Bought HOTD ... could not pass it up. I never would have seen this deal if it were not for this deal posting . Thanks

Thanks for bringing this up OP! How did you find the deal? I use the browse all games option and HOTD and AC:B didn't show up at that price

[quote name='sabanoo']Well, $10 was my buy point for HotD.[/QUOTE]

Well, $10 was my buy point for HotD Wii three years ago, and I still haven't gotten around to playing it. The addition of zombie strippers for Overkill means that I'll be paying $10 once more.

I'd pay full price for Overkill. It's worth it.

As for Sonic, I've been wanting it for awhile, but my backlog is too big right now. Wish there was a Vita version. Plus, I barely started Sonic Colors.

bread's done
Back