* * * * * 4 votes

GamersGate Thread

#5491 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

Well, I cracked.  ...picked up Insane 2 for $3.80 after BC & 20%er status.  ...people say it's the closest thing to Motorstorm (PS3) on PC... I guess I can scratch one more reason to get a PS3...

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#5492 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16998 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

Well, I cracked.  ...picked up Insane 2 for $3.80 after BC & 20%er status.  ...people say it's the closest thing to Motorstorm (PS3) on PC... I guess I can scratch one more reason to get a PS3...

Now, if only we can get Naughty Dog (Uncharted series + The Last of Us) & Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls) to find their way to get rid of their exclusive-ness and get their stuff not on the PC actually onto the PC...

EDIT:

Hey, a dude can dream...

{shrug}

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#5493 imac2much   The Angry Baker CAGiversary!   785 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:43 AM

Is this a good price for war of the roses? I missed the amazon paradox bundle.
Posted Image

#5494 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:06 AM

Is this a good price for war of the roses? I missed the amazon paradox bundle.

Good if you wanna play it now. Otherwise it'll probably get a bit cheaper.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5495 ostynb   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   21 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

I got in2ane also!! I loved the first. So nostalgic.

#5496 stonecold259   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   126 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

stonecold259

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

$7 is an awesome deal for Sanctum, AirBuccaneers, Awesomenauts

#5497 Drabelincoln   Town Drunk CAGiversary!   5700 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Just Grandma and Me
PC

Drabelincoln

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:50 AM

$7 is an awesome deal for Sanctum, AirBuccaneers, Awesomenauts

Say whaaaaaaa

#5498 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   4801 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

Say whaaaaaaa

He obviously forgot the closing sarcasm tag.

#5499 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

If you don't have any of them and really want them all... $7 isn't horrible, but even then, they've probably been cheaper. I think I got Sanctum + all the DLC for like $3 something. Awesomenauts was in a HIB. Airbuccaneers was already in a past Indiefort bundle, as well as another bundle (forget which).

So yeah, for the tiny few indie bundles GG does, they're already doing repeats. Not a very good show.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#5500 IronChariot   In My Country There Is Problem CAGiversary!   2154 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

IronChariot

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

Now, if only we can get Naughty Dog (Uncharted series + The Last of Us) & Quantic Dream (Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls) to find their way to get rid of their exclusive-ness and get their stuff not on the PC actually onto the PC...

EDIT:

Hey, a dude can dream...

{shrug}

That would be great. Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream, Bungie, and Square should start releasing more games on PC.

#5501 Jon7   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   754 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

That would be great. Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream, Bungie, and Square should start releasing more games on PC.

One of those four is not like the others. Naughty Dog is owned by Sony, so it'd take a much larger miracle for them to release anything not on a Sony system.

#5502 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

New daily, Warfare Reloaded $5 (50%)

I grumpily F5'd for this? :sigh:

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#5503 Idiotekque   couch slave CAGiversary!   8661 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

hayyy, a compani of heros nockoff

bZ2g3eF.png

#5504 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16998 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Square just needs to put the FF and Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) games out on the PC.

{Shrug}

I'd love to have QD and Bungie doing more PC-stuff, since they ain't really owned by anyone.

About Naughty Dog - we're dreaming for now, since Sony got them. :(

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#5505 Jon7   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   754 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Square just needs to put the FF and Dragon Quest (Dragon Warrior) games out on the PC.

{Shrug}

I'd love to have QD and Bungie doing more PC-stuff, since they ain't really owned by anyone.

I know it's not the same as having all of the old ones, and it is a semi MMO, but Square actually just announced Dragon Quest X for PC last week. No localization announcement at this point yet though.

And Bungie said Destiny "might" come to PC's, so there's hope at least...

#5506 Izod   CheepLikeASpoder CAGiversary!   2280 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

I know it's not the same as having all of the old ones, and it is a semi MMO, but Square actually just announced Dragon Quest X for PC last week. No localization announcement at this point yet though.

And Bungie said Destiny "might" come to PC's, so there's hope at least...

As a long-time player of both FF11 and FF14, I can safely say that you should expect any SE MMO to suck donkey gonads.   Sure ARR looks good but I'm almost positive it'll suffer from most of the issues FF11 did.

#5507 Blade   Xenaphobic, Warrior Princess CAGiversary!   9960 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

{Shrug}

Truth be told, there's a plethora of ill-begotten methods of conceivably playing said games on PC, but none of them have Steam support. It would be a great venue for Square to release said games, however, considering they release quite a few action and puzzle games and are leaving their star franchises to consoles and handhelds. Hopefully with the new FF7 Steam support, we'll end up getting some of the older games. Maybe even a bundle of the first 6 DQ games, or even the DS remakes ported over.

#5508 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16998 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

New daily, Warfare Reloaded $5 (50%)

I grumpily F5'd for this? :sigh:

Do you F5 grumpily a lot?

#5509 Spiricore   Manic-Eclectic Paradox CAGiversary!   388 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

She's perma-grumpy.

Spiricore.png?font=cwyen&glow=Black&

#5510 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:48 PM

Actually, I don't F5... I Cmd-R (on my mac) ... or ctrl-r on linux/win ... or mouse it.  I just say F5 to be understood.  I also tend to space/shift-space instead of page-down/page-up.  Also I remap Caps-Lock to Ctrl.

Edit: I also miss the days when GG would update prices on time... within a couple minutes of midnight PDT.

#5511 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16998 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:50 PM

Actually, I don't F5... I Cmd-R (on my mac) ... or ctrl-r on linux/win ... or mouse it.  I just say F5 to be understood.  I also tend to space/shift-space instead of page-down/page-up.  Also I remap Caps-Lock to Ctrl.

Edit: I also miss the days when GG would update prices on time... within a couple minutes of midnight PDT.

Okay...so now you're getting very "Technical" with us now, too...

hehe.

Is there anyone one else around like you?

{scratches head}

#5512 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   4955 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Moon Patrol

Syntax Error

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

She's perma-grumpy.

Spoiler

#5513 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16998 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Spoiler

Hehe.

Though, I thought Ashes supposedly had red-hair?

#5514 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Okay...so now you're getting very "Technical" with us now, too...

hehe.

Is there anyone one else around like you?

{scratches head}

Well other followers of the one true editor also remap Caps-Lock to Ctrl on dysfunctional keyboards (my Sun keyboard has it in the right place).  The PC-101/104 keyboard layout you're used to is a newer layout.

The shift/space-shift thing is just easier (and some keyboards have lousy function-keys).  Not using F5... well I guess I'm just used to meta keys and laptop keyboards.  (I've had ones where there were no dedicated function keys.)

#5515 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   4955 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Moon Patrol

Syntax Error

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:01 AM

um3IHU5.jpg

#5516 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

lol ^_^

#5517 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16998 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

LOL @ Syntax's pic.

#5518 MysterD   CAG's "Iconic" Toaster CAGiversary!   16998 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

Well other followers of the one true editor also remap Caps-Lock to Ctrl on dysfunctional keyboards (my Sun keyboard has it in the right place).  The PC-101/104 keyboard layout you're used to is a newer layout.

The shift/space-shift thing is just easier (and some keyboards have lousy function-keys).  Not using F5... well I guess I'm just used to meta keys and laptop keyboards.  (I've had ones where there were no dedicated function keys.)

Me, I am lazy - I am used to F5 for refresh. 

{shrug}

#5519 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4027 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hehe.

Though, I thought Ashes supposedly had red-hair?

Code word activated,  Gingers Unite!!!!!!

485245_483741081674147_1580414383_n.jpg

um3IHU5.jpg

awesome pic, horrible daily

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#5520 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

Well at least today's deal is good (though not new) and up in reasonable time.

Sacred 2 Gold - $5 (DRM-FREE, none of that icky Steam DRM), $4 for the chosen few

I already own it... dabbled at it a bit.. surprisingly pretty