Easiest Way To Be A CheapAssGamer!

ProAnon

CAGiversary!
SWAGBUCKS

Swagbucks is an incredibly easy site to earn from even from putting in little effort. They offer many prizes to be redeemed for their currency of Swagbucks. You can earn points for searching, watching videos, completing offers, surveys, etc. Even while putting little effort forth, in just one day I got enough points and more for a $5 Amazon gift card. If you put a bit more effort towards it all, you can get even more.

Proof so far:
2i1mw6d.jpg

Even if you only get 200 SB's per day, that is give or take 6000 SB's per month. 6000 SB's/450 = $65/month in Amazon gift cards. You can do this by maxing your points in SBTV and using the mobile app for Swagbucks. For SBTV, the max in a day is 150 SB's, while the max for the mobile app is 50 SB's. To make things easy, the mobile app will automatically do the work for you once you sign in and start your first video. It will constantly cycle through videos, while also giving you credit. I keep mentioning Amazon simply because it is my preference, but you can order other gift cards such as Paypal, Target, Starbucks, Dominos, etc.

A bit of a breakdown for how to take an average day, for your convenience:

Searching - Throughout the day, you can get SB's just for using their search engine. Usually it is best to space out your searches to maximize the number of wins that you may get in a day. You can either search using the main page, the search bar on any other pages, or by using the toolbar. Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks day. On MSBD, you can usually get a significantly higher amount of SB's for your searches. On any given day, you can get as little as no search wins, to as much as four search wins (max I've gotten in a day). Usually I am able to get doubles or triples by just searching periodically throughout the day. What the wins come down to is really just a random factor, so just keep trying. I can't stress this enough. This is a great way to get easy, quick, and sometimes very plentiful Swagbucks. Just yesterday I had over 50 SB's from search wins. Heck, I got 40 SB's in one search, so don't get discouraged if you don't always get search wins immediately.

Daily Polls - Vote in the daily poll for an easy 1 SB.

NOSO - Click "Start Earning Now", skip through all of the adds, then complete the captcha for 2 SB's.

Toolbar - You can download the toolbar for Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Chrome (Safari coming soon). Download the toolbar, and you can get 1 SB daily for using it. I find that I usually have to simply sign out and then back in daily using the toolbar to get my SB for it.

Swagbucks TV - For the SBTV meter, you need to fill it to 100%. You get 10% per video you watch (or per time that you refresh the page and wait for it to fill up). That takes about 10 minutes to reach 100%. You get 3 SB's per 100%, so six sets/hour, 18 SB's/hour. 150/18, so this takes about 8.3 hrs to reach the daily max of 150 SB's.

Swagbucks TV Mobile - The mobile phone app works the pretty much same way as the regular Swagbucks TV except that you get 20% for each video instead of 10%. You still only need 100% total; 2SB's per 100%. You can get 50 SB's per day for SBTV Mobile. You can just let them run simultaneously if you so please. You can turn off the sound on your phone, and mute your computer so you don't have to listen to the videos all day. From there, just let them run in the background while you do whatever else you have to do. Be aware that this takes a high amount of bandwidth, so I do recommend having WiFi enabled while doing, if you don't have a very high/unlimited data plan.

Hourly Random Winner - I've never personally won this, but always worth watching out for since it gives you 1000 SB's if you claim it within the time frame. The box appears below your daily earning checklist on the right side of the Swagbucks home page.

Special Offers - These are the type of things that can be good or bad. Some offers are as easy watching a video to the end, while some require you to have a credit card and order things. There are many offers that simply require you to fill out a form of some sort and skip through a bunch of offers. I personally prefer Google Chrome for my browser, which has Auto-Fill built in for these type of offers. These are some of the bigger rewarding things to do on Swagbucks, but are a bit more sporadic when it comes to properly crediting you, so is purely your call on whether or not to do certain offers. I personally don't recommend doing offers that require you to purchase things as it seems a bit counter productive to me, but your call.

Games - I don't personally usually bother with these, but if you're looking to maximize your daily SB's, then feel free. The payout is 2 SB's per 2 games you play, for a max of 10 SB's in a day.

Message Box - Randomly throughout the day, you will usually get offers that vary. Some are just watching a video they send you and confirming the Ad Retailer's site matches, or something simple like that.

Swag Codes - Swag codes are randomly posted throughout the day. They net you random amounts of points, based on what their specified value is. They can be redeemed on the main Swagbucks homepage to the right side where it says 'Swag Code (Case Sensitive)'. Codes will often be posted at http://sc-s.com/?setvalue=Yes if you can't find them yourself.

Bing Rewards
bing-for-ipad.png

There isn't a whole lot to Bing Rewards, but it is still an easy site to use and rack up points on. In a day, you can get 10 credits for doing 20 searches (1 point per 2 searches). This is the bare bones minimum to do each day. You can search for anything really; they don't filter or check or anything like that. Usually daily other offers are available for points, 99% being simply 'click here, get points' type of things. If you are consistent and use the rewards program daily, you will be able to achieve silver and gold status. These additional status' give you additional benefits such as cheaper items to get with your reward points, and the ever illustrious bragging rights. :applause:

Proof so far:
2ch1i5z.jpg

33a43eo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered two $5 Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks. They have a 2 a day redeem limit, so gotta wait until tomorrow/day after to get 3 more. Have gotten enough points for 5+ in the past five days or so.

Ordered another 2 $5 AGC's. Building my points back up rather quickly and effortlessly as I type this.

bump

Have enough for another 3 $5 Amazon gift cards. Been doing the bare minimum due to other priorities lately. Have to wait until May starts to order them since the limit and all, but after that I should be able to start getting the max of 5 $5 AGC's, as well as at least a $25 AGC :lol:

Lucked out a bit since I started up again mid month, and had less time therefore to earn, but lesson learned.

Two of my five AGC's I ordered last week have posted to my account, so far. Being that they were ordered across three days, the other three should follow in the next couple days. :applause:

Ordered 2 more $5 AGC's. Have 4/5 of the available $5 cards for the month and it's only the second of the month. Also have enough to get the last card tomorrow, and will still have around 600SB's to spare to spend on other AGCs. :applause:

Cool beans. Three of my five Amazon gift cards posted about a half an hour ago, completing the five that I ordered last month. Have all five $5 Amazon gift cards ordered for this month, and already have ~950SB towards my next purchase, likely being a $25 Amazon Gift Card. :applause:

Ordered a $5 Amazon gift card from Bing Rewards and got it within about a minute of doing so. :applause:

bread's done
Back