Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

Juice by Langers, juice by Langers, ohhhh Langers got juice, Langers got juice, ohhhhhh Langers.

Thanks so much OP! I found an envelope yesterday with several Langers UPCs in it and I was about to throw it away because they hadn't had a promo in so long.

wow, some people actually expected langers to just give out free PSN cards for no reason.. and then they are the ones getting mad for being naive...

[quote name='ChaosGamer']Is there a limit cause i got tons of upcs[/QUOTE]
I would assume they track mailing address, so I think I'll do one for home one for office. But I never bought their juice before...

Dag nammit. I clicked on 'purchasing' and see promotions. Is this a regional juice? Or, which big chain stores would sell it? I drink a lot of juice so this should be easy.

And, thanks for the heads up OP! Hope I can find some!

4 bottles of langers is roughly how much out of pocket? Is the redemption like sending in a rebate? 6-8 weeks turnaround?

[quote name='ijustw1n']4 bottles of langers is roughly how much out of pocket? Is the redemption like sending in a rebate? 6-8 weeks turnaround?[/QUOTE]

I took a quick look at shoprite.com and found some of the juices are $1.99...$8 for a $10 playstation card...however if you need the juice or already have it not a bad deal. The only other deals you can really get on PSN cards are I got a $20 for $19 at BJs or you could go to Target and get 5% off which is pretty much the same as BJs.

Too bad these cards haven't really clearanced or gone on sale as much as the Microsoft ones.

[quote name='ijustw1n']4 bottles of langers is roughly how much out of pocket? Is the redemption like sending in a rebate? 6-8 weeks turnaround?[/QUOTE]

there are 32oz bottles for $1 but those are usually really hard to find and there is also 64oz bottles for about $3-$4

[quote name='jkam']...however if you need the juice or already have it not a bad deal. [/QUOTE]
Or you can search in streeside trashcans and pickup the empty bottles:drool:

[quote name='TooPoor']Or you can search in streeside trashcans and pickup the empty bottles:drool:[/QUOTE]

Nice! Wouldn't be bad working recycling pickup this week. :)

For those that drink juice this is a sweet deal.. pun intended... you get the juice and the card. Langers is nationwide but not always easily available. I will see if I can find some maybe at big lots or walmart.

I usually get them when they are on sale, usually at 2 for 3$ for the 64oz.

Says on the mail in certificate "original UPCs or original sales receipts" count as proof of purchase.
Could someone perhaps buy 4 bottles or juice then mail in the certificate with UPCs for one card and mail a second certificate with the receipt for a second card?
Hmmmmm......

I don't plan on even looking for the juice and mailing away stuff is just too much hassle.
But that would screw the company, wouldn't it?

ATTENTION, just to clarify, I am against screwing the company. I just wanted to point out that there seems to be a pretty clear abuse of the system waiting to happen there.

[quote name='GT']How many Langers do you have to squeeze to make 4 bottles of juice?[/QUOTE]

The only one I'd want to squeeze is A.J.

in NYC or LI who sells this langers juice in stores?? ive never seen it? does walmart, traget or costco sell it? anyone know? thanks

Any idea on how long this offer is good for? I'm not really a juice drinker. I've bought Langers before, and I remember it being exceptionally sweet so I wasn't that into it. I'll see what they have though, maybe blueberry pomegranate was just too strong.

[quote name='Flying Frog']in NYC or LI who sells this langers juice in stores?? ive never seen it? does walmart, traget or costco sell it? anyone know? thanks[/QUOTE]

Need to know also. Never heard of this brand.

WI here but check the WIC juice section at Walmart. [quote name='darknight88']Need to know also. Never heard of this brand.[/QUOTE]

I have never heard of this company or their products. Curious if this is carried by Krogers in my neck of the woods...could be a good deal on PSN cards and some juice.

I never heard of this brand of juice before, next time I need to go to walmart or giant eagle or any grocery store I'll definitely be on the look out.

Who knew so many CAGs drank juice? I can't blame ya though, nothing tastes better after a long recess than chugging a big ol' glass of juice before you have to go back to Ms. Hatfield's class and learn about fractions.

[quote name='AoA']Says on the mail in certificate "original UPCs or original sales receipts" count as proof of purchase.
Could someone perhaps buy 4 bottles or juice then mail in the certificate with UPCs for one card and mail a second certificate with the receipt for a second card?
Hmmmmm......

[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='AoA']Says on the mail in certificate "original UPCs or original sales receipts" count as proof of purchase.
Hmmmmm......[/QUOTE]
You sir, must be a Professor.

Tempting, but I still have like 12 unopened Langers (missing UPC's of course) from when they had the free game promos a year ago :rofl:.

I keep trying to give it away but we never get rid of all of it. And no one in my family (which includes my 5 kids) wants to drink it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='io']Tempting, but I still have like 12 unopened Langers (missing UPC's of course) from when they had the free game promos a year ago :rofl:.

I keep trying to give it away but we never get rid of all of it. And no one in my family (which includes my 5 kids) wants to drink it.[/QUOTE]I just noticed you can still print the forms to redeem Megamind or Astro Boy. I know this is bad but you could send the receipt for psn card and upc's for games could you not?

[quote name='62t']so how many pre household?[/QUOTE]
Where is all the legal fine print for these promo's on that note? Not that I'd screw them over but my household technically has 3 addresses and what if my wife and I both want to participate because we buy alot of juice for the rugrats?!?

The only place I've seen Langers at is Kroger stores. They've always got plenty in stock at Fred Meyers and QFC (both regional Kroger stores).

I remember getting some of this juice for the Rabbids game a while back, I didn't think it was that bad...now I just have to remember where I got it....I think it was Festival Foods.

bread's done
Back