Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition for ps3 and 360 is 16.50+s&h @Estarland.com

[quote name='Linkgx1']is the ps3 or 360 version better?[/QUOTE]

PS3 ... the content is on the disc and not a one time use code

Long story short: if screen tearing doesn't bother you, get the 360 version. Otherwise, go with the PS3. In addition to the point that etcrane made, for what it's worth the PS3 version of RE5G has Move support, whereas the 360 version has no extras for Kinnect.

[quote name='junkie88']Just bought it for $16.99 at Newegg with free shipping and no tax (for me no tax anyway).[/QUOTE]

cool thanks!

[quote name='Thrinn']Long story short: if screen tearing doesn't bother you, get the 360 version. Otherwise, go with the PS3. In addition to the point that etcrane made, for what it's worth the PS3 version of RE5G has Move support, whereas the 360 version has no extras for Kinnect.[/QUOTE]
might get on new egg then.

[quote name='Linkgx1']might get on new egg then.[/QUOTE]

I sent a lower price alert to amazon. (amazon had it for 16.99 last month but sold out)
Since it usually takes about 5-7days for me to get a game from newegg which is annoying.
And I have prime too.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Where? I'm seeing $21.25. Plus, I think I'll wait for the new ones in June that somebody mentioned.[/QUOTE]

What are the "new ones in June"? Is Resident Evil 5 is being re-released in June? I'd like more details as I've come very close to picking up the 360 Gold edition a few times, but always held off b/c the extras are a download token.

I'd love a deal where I can get this (360 sku), trade in my vanilla copy and come out at $10 or less in the end. I love having "complete" editions

[quote name='waxHead']What are the "new ones in June"? Is Resident Evil 5 is being re-released in June? I'd like more details as I've come very close to picking up the 360 Gold edition a few times, but always held off b/c the extras are a download token.[/QUOTE]

The "new" ones in June are the re-releases of the 2 Wii on the rails shooters, RE embarks chronicles an RE darkside chronicles. And those are being released bundled on PSN only.

They are good but not at all the same as RE 5.

[quote name='waldo21212']The "new" ones in June are the re-releases of the 2 Wii on the rails shooters, RE embarks chronicles an RE darkside chronicles. And those are being released bundled on PSN only.

They are good but not at all the same as RE 5.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, thanks for the update. Sounds like I'll be springing for the 360 Gold version when (if) it drops again.

bread's done
Back