TRU.com -Save $10 on games $39.99 or more. Witcher 2 (360) = $34.99 + S/H - Act Fast!

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Apparently TRU has a promo code (952229) Where you save $10 on all games over $39.99 at checkout.

The Witcher 2 (360) is still showing up at the preorder price of $44.99 so after the code it is only $34.99. However once you use the code you lose free shipping so the final price is going to be closer to $40.

I haven't played around to see what else it works on but I thought I'd post this before the decided to adjust the price.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12644778

thanks

with shipping + tax the 10 dollar promo is basically eaten. you save less than 2 dollars.

for me it is 43.38

though i suppose 44.99+tax the promo is the better deal.

not knocking you TC but the deal isnt 34 dollars(hopes and dreams dashed)

unless you know of a way to knock tax and shipping off toys r us???

oh well submitting PM to amazon

[quote name='kayne2000']thanks

with shipping + tax the 10 dollar promo is basically eaten. you save less than 2 dollars.

for me it is 43.38

though i suppose 44.99+tax the promo is the better deal.

not knocking you TC but the deal isnt 34 dollars(hopes and dreams dashed)

unless you know of a way to knock tax and shipping off toys r us???

oh well submitting PM to amazon[/QUOTE]

I never said the deal was $34.99. I said it was $34.99 plus shipping. If you buy three copies to flip the shipping does go up much more then it would be for one copy. It works out to about $37 per for more.

FYI it only lets you subtract $10 on up to 3 games

[quote name='GBAstar']I never said the deal was $34.99. I said it was $34.99 plus shipping. If you buy three copies to flip the shipping does go up much more then it would be for one copy. It works out to about $37 per for more.

FYI it only lets you subtract $10 on up to 3 games[/QUOTE]

sorry overlooked the shipping part of your thread title lol yes im blind

anyway is there a way to get wal mart in store to PM this for 34.99????

[quote name='kayne2000']sorry overlooked the shipping part of your thread title lol yes im blind

anyway is there a way to get wal mart in store to PM this for 34.99????[/QUOTE]

It's alright. I wish TRU had in-store pickup available for Witcher 2. If the $44.99 price lasts throughout the night you might be able to get TRU to PM the $34.99 price in store. Mine is getting much better at PM'ing their website but because it needs the checkout code maybe not.

There are other good deals. Uncharted 3 and FO: New Vegas Ultimate Edition are $29.99 after code and are avaiable for in-store pick up.

Mortal Kombat Kollectors Edition is $49.99 after the code if you didn't pick it up when it was clearanced out at Amazon

Wow. It's weird... Games like COD MW3 and Gears 3 are still showing the sale price from last week ($29.99 and $24.99 respectively) and the code won't work if you put just them in the cart...

BUT if you add Battlefield 3 (or I'm assuming any game $39.99+) it will not only take $10 of that game but $10 off MW3 or Gears 3 as well which is a pretty damn good deal too

Ex: BF3 + x2 MW3 = $69.97 plus tax with instore pick up

[quote name='sgaldis']yeah, they're on it quick...can't get gears 3 to show the glitched price already.[/QUOTE]

MW3 is working (i.e. showing at $19.99) if you add a legit game priced $39.99 or more with it.

Damn The Witcher 2 and MW3 for $55+tax/shipping is a great deal..........I am so tempted but I really don't need em.......and I just got a Vita last week to boot. But that seems like the best deal out there if you ask me.

[quote name='sgaldis']yeah, they're on it quick...can't get gears 3 to show the glitched price already.[/QUOTE]

Gears three shows up at $14.99 after code if you add a $39.99+ game with it.

I guess the key is to find a $39.99+ game you want that hasn't or won't drop in price and get that for $29.99 after coupon and then scoop up games that you can trade in or flip like MW3 for $19.99 or Gears 3 for $14.99 with it.

I was only able to use the code once and then it said it had already been redeemed but if you use another browser (or probably delete your history/cookies) it should work again

[quote name='GBAstar']Gears three shows up at $14.99 after code if you add a $39.99+ game with it.

I guess the key is to find a $39.99+ game you want that hasn't or won't drop in price and get that for $29.99 after coupon and then scoop up games that you can trade in or flip like MW3 for $19.99 or Gears 3 for $14.99 with it.

I was only able to use the code once and then it said it had already been redeemed but if you use another browser (or probably delete your history/cookies) it should work again[/QUOTE]

You can just return the $40+ game if you only want the cheaper one.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Damn The Witcher 2 and MW3 for $55+tax/shipping is a great deal..........I am so tempted but I really don't need em.......and I just got a Vita last week to boot. But that seems like the best deal out there if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you could easily get $30 (most likely $40) for MW3 somewhow which would help reduce the price of whatever else you pick up

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']You can just return the $40+ game if you only want the cheaper one.[/QUOTE]

Good point!

Just got The Witcher 2 for 34.99 and CODMW3 for 19.99 (which I will be trading with a guy on Craigslist straight up for Forza 4). Thanks you OP!

Hmmm this is really tempting. But I know if I wait until tomorrow the deal won't be there.
I've been wanting to get BF3 again. Could get it and 2x MW3 then trade the MW3s into gamestop for $73 in credit.

So about $1 for BF3 since I'll end up buying something from gamestop anyways with the credit.

Well I guess I could just return everything if I changed my mind. I'll bite.

I've been going back and forth over this, but finally decided to bite. BF3, and MW3 (one for each console) for $74.xx with in-store pick up. Pretty easy to end up with a free game.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Hmmm this is really tempting. But I know if I wait until tomorrow the deal won't be there.
I've been wanting to get BF3 again. Could get it and 2x MW3 then trade the MW3s into gamestop for $73 in credit.

So about $1 for BF3 since I'll end up buying something from gamestop anyways with the credit.

Well I guess I could just return everything if I changed my mind. I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing except that I'm going to trade MW3 back to Amazon for $26 each. Gamestop online banned me and I just don't like going to the B&M store.

[quote name='foreinter']I did the same thing except that I'm going to trade MW3 back to Amazon for $26 each. Gamestop online banned me and I just don't like going to the B&M store.[/QUOTE]
Or just eBay it

I have a feeling that the prices for MW3 and Gears 3 are going to adjust shortly at either 3AM EST or before stores open.

I'm hoping if Witcher 2 stays at $44.99 until my store opens that I can use the $10 off coupon to get it for $34.99 because that's my buy price right now

Glad I got BB to price match the Witcher at 44.99 yesterday, woulda been disappointed to miss it. Would try to find a game to glitch with MW3 but id imagine its fixed now and I cant think of anythin that came out recently that I want

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks OP - pretty good deal. Got 2 MW3's to trade back into GS to get BF3 for almost for free.[/QUOTE]
What's the base for mw3? I thought it was 20?

Thanks Donut.

[quote name='TooPoor']What's the base for mw3? I thought it was 20?[/QUOTE]

The $20 was reported incorrectly.

It's $23 -> $36 (after TIV bump)

For me Gears 3 and MW3 are showing up at full price. Too bad I missed out, I'd have picked up a couple MW3's for the TIV and kept a $40 game.

Nice, just got a noticed I got my pickup e-mail while I was at work this morning. MW3 for each console and Battlefield 3 for $75...sometimes it pays to be a night owl!

Thanks a lot. Picked up two orders today. 2 x MW3 for each console, Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3. Immediately returned UC3 and BF3, left with 4 copies of MW for $84.

bread's done
Back