32 GB Vita Memory Card - $86.97 -- Amazon

DoubleD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Would have liked an even better deal of course, but I had some gift cards and really needed a big memory card. At more than 10% off, I thought others might be interested.

http://www.amazon.com/32GB-PlayStat...ASCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335183455&sr=8-1

Again, it's the 32GB Vita Memory Card for $86.97. I had free shipping with Prime. (It seems like it sometimes it links to a seller that is about 50 cents more, but you should be able to find the cheaper option if you look at all sellers.)

The lack of internal memory for the Vita is inexcusable on Sony's part. Just another cash-grab that may end up hurting their bottom line more than helping. I know I've seen tons of these stuffed in local Wal-Mart cases. Nobody appears to be buying them. Wake me up when the system is 149.99 and a 32GB card is under 50 bones.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']The lack of internal memory for the Vita is inexcusable on Sony's part. Just another cash-grab that may end up hurting their bottom line more than helping. I know I've seen tons of these stuffed in local Wal-Mart cases. Nobody appears to be buying them. Wake me up when the system is 149.99 and a 32GB card is under 50 bones.[/QUOTE]

NEW AND EXCITING!!!!

Back on topic, the price has been fluctuating on Amazon in the upper to the middle $80 point for a bit now.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']The lack of internal memory for the Vita is inexcusable on Sony's part. Just another cash-grab that may end up hurting their bottom line more than helping. I know I've seen tons of these stuffed in local Wal-Mart cases. Nobody appears to be buying them. Wake me up when the system is 149.99 and a 32GB card is under 50 bones.[/QUOTE]

That's a long time for hibernation :-({|=

Thanks op, grabbed one.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']The lack of internal memory for the Vita is inexcusable on Sony's part. Just another cash-grab that may end up hurting their bottom line more than helping.[/QUOTE]Sony bottom line has been hurting for a long time now. If they're charging this much it's because their financial situation demands it.

[quote name='gokuofheaven']That's a long time for hibernation :-({|=

Thanks op, grabbed one.[/QUOTE]

Probably end up closer to a cat-nap. The Vita is selling like bags of sand in the Sahara. 3 huge strikes against it and it's OUT! Ridiculous price tag....strike one! No internal memory.....strike two! No backwards compatibility...strike THREE! You'rrrrrrrrrrre OUT! lol

Wake yourself up when you're done with your silly rants about Sony. The "lack of internal memory" for the Vita is a non-issue, unless you're poor and live in a cardboard box. If you can't afford it (obvious here), then don't whine about it. No one cares about your opinion, just like we didn't care about suckTHEfac (permabanned) and jamesesdad, two totally useless anti-Sony trolls who have thankfully disappeared. Crapping up deal threads with your kind of trash is pretty pathetic; time to go back to your ipod games!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Probably end up closer to a cat-nap. The Vita is selling like bags of sand in the Sahara. 3 huge strikes against it and it's OUT! Ridiculous price tag....strike one! No internal memory.....strike two! No backwards compatibility...strike THREE! You'rrrrrrrrrrre OUT! lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chimpmeister']Wake yourself up when you're done with your silly rants about Sony. The "lack of internal memory" for the Vita is a non-issue, unless you're poor and live in a cardboard box. If you can't afford it (obvious here), then don't whine about it. No one cares about your opinion, just like we didn't care about suckTHEfac (permabanned) and jamesesdad, two totally useless anti-Sony trolls who have thankfully disappeared. Crapping up deal threads with your kind of trash is pretty pathetic; time to go back to your ipod games![/QUOTE]

lol..you have no clue what you are talking about, chimp. I'm not anti-Sony, owning two PS3 systems and a PSP Go. I just see the Vita for what it it, and that's not a good thing. Don't own an ipod, either. I think you just got three strikes and out on trying to cluelessly label me. Looks like people are quick to defend their Vita purchases...wonder why..lol.

Thanks, Shrike! Also on the buy.com thread, it looks like that is still active. From now until April 30th you can use the coupon making this card 72.99. AwRy posted the link above.

bread's done
Back