Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

[quote name='ssjmichael']Just go to thread tools at the top right of the post and there should be a wiki option[/QUOTE]

Well damn, when did they sneak that in there?

M

[quote name='trunks982']what happened to the other disney rewards thread?[/QUOTE]

This.

We had no issues with the other thread.

[quote name='Mikerocosms']@ssjmichael

Remember what I said about letting the terrorists win. lol

M[/QUOTE]

Ignore 'em

Whiners: It's either we have this one thread in this section, or a new thread is created every.single.time a new magic code pops up (this will happen regardless of whatever you have to say). Now maybe I'm just more logical than the lot of you, but having a single thread for all the codes in this section makes much more sense than the alternative. There's a thread in the movie section which is fitting for movie related codes, and there's one in the contest/free stuff section. Live with it. This one is not replacing the other.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']It's not exactly another code, but I just received an email with a link to a new survey that gives 25 points. Check your inbox if ya can.[/QUOTE]

Or follow the link

LINK

Thanks for the code. Need 17 more points to get another Muppets vinylmation. Tried getting to that survey but the link isn't taking me there and I don't have the option for the survey when I go under Surveys on my DMR profile. Could it have been taken down?

Have a Muppets bluray code to trade. I'd trade for any code as long as I haven't used it already.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Thanks for the code. Need 17 more points to get another Muppets vinylmation. Tried getting to that survey but the link isn't taking me there and I don't have the option for the survey when I go under Surveys on my DMR profile. Could it have been taken down?

Have a Muppets bluray code to trade. I'd trade for any code as long as I haven't used it already.[/QUOTE]

I tried that link just now and it worked for me. Maybe try changing your browser or something?

[quote name='addicted2games']Thanks for the 25 point code. 5866 points so far, dont know what the hell reward I am going for though.[/QUOTE]

I have that same problem. I try to use my points on Blu-rays, but the selections suck.

At least there isn't an expiration on using these points like there used to be. I had to buy a bunch of crap I didn't even want that time.

[quote name='Mixer236']I tried that link just now and it worked for me. Maybe try changing your browser or something?[/QUOTE]

goes to the survey page and shows 3 surveys, all of which I took in 2011 and none of them are the 2nd Screen one. :/

I have been doing this for years and have 30,000 points saved and still have no idea what is worth getting...

[quote name='icarwngs55']I have been doing this for years and have 30,000 points saved and still have no idea what is worth getting...[/QUOTE]

If nothing offered is of interest to you why not cash in for some of the collectible items for resale? I got the Maniacal Mouse sculpture a few months back, which I could easily sell for over $100. Right now they have this WDCC Fantasia Signature Series Mickey & Yen Sid Sculpture which is limited to 1000 and would surely sell for much more (there's on on ebay now listed for $999)

If you have an unused magic code, apply the following code first, and you'll get 50 bonus pts:

M1D178FNLP34 (expires 6/15)

If you have an additional unused magic code, then use this code for the second to also get 50 points:

M1D179FJ391K (expires 7/1)

Easy 100 bonus points :D

Gotta say thanks for the new codes - and good timing. My Dinosaur Blu-ray finally made it here today. Now to wait for my first Movie Club order to actually ship (been processing for nearly five days now, eesh).

I wonder if they are going to do another free movie promotion. I am sitting on all of my new codes just in case.

Still sore I missed Bug's Life blu for Dinosaur.

[quote name='icarwngs55']I have been doing this for years and have 30,000 points saved and still have no idea what is worth getting...[/QUOTE]

You could exchange for Disney gift cards. You can get $10 for 10,000 points. $300 towards a trip to Disney is always helpful.

[quote name='Fanatix']You could exchange for Disney gift cards. You can get $10 for 10,000 points. $300 towards a trip to Disney is always helpful.[/QUOTE]

The $10 Disney gift card is 1k points, not 10k. He can also get Starbucks giftcrds.

Passing on this code, which will net you 100 bonus points if you have a DMR code, 50 without...

[quote name='cityguy @ High-Def Digest Forums']Another one of those 50 point bonus codes, but this one has a great glitch: M1D17NF74NDA

"Congratulations! You will earn 50 bonus points the NEXT time you enter a Magic Code for an eligible Disney Blu-ray, DVD, or CD. Offer expires: 7/15/2012"

The difference this time is that it credits you 50 points upfront, and then another 50 after you enter your magic code![/QUOTE]

I know it won't help any of you, but if anyone's not a member yet, they're giving away a free Mickey Pin to anyone who's just joined (code's MICKEYPIN). Looks like it expires on 7/15.

No clue if it's a months-old promo or not; don't cut me if it's old news.

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']Passing on this code, which will net you 100 bonus points if you have a DMR code, 50 without...[/QUOTE]

Where are these codes from?

I used both and both worked.

Not a code, but if you check your email you should have gotten one from Disney. Open it and scroll down and you will see a box where you can earn Mystery Points. Click it, sign in, and the points are automatically added. I just got eight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Porksta']Not a code, but if you check your email you should have gotten one from Disney. Open it and scroll down and you will see a box where you can earn Mystery Points. Click it, sign in, and the points are automatically added. I just got eight[/QUOTE]
I got eight points as well.

bread's done
Back