* * * * - 6 votes

Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

#2821 Zeldafanatic15   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1519 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Zeldafanatic15

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:03 PM

Got it! Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#2822 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13921 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:42 PM

Unsurprising, it's still available. Guess we know which set is the dud lol.

#2823 pyoobez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1863 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:39 AM

There's a January sale going.

https://www.disneymo...|JanuarySale|US

Most of it's stuff that's been on there for ages. Lots of Marvel/Star Wars posters. The movies are pretty weak, mostly Muppet DVDs and few Blus, but I'm sure they'll do a movie sale some point later.

#2824 MobileFrank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

MobileFrank

Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:35 AM

Got a Black Panther poster for the collection.

#2825 gatordeve86   CAG Master CAGiversary!   987 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

gatordeve86

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:04 PM

There's a January sale going.

https://www.disneymo...|JanuarySale|US

Most of it's stuff that's been on there for ages. Lots of Marvel/Star Wars posters. The movies are pretty weak, mostly Muppet DVDs and few Blus, but I'm sure they'll do a movie sale some point later.

thanks for the heads up... grabbed the Coco poster to add to the one I just framed... too bad these frames are so expensive or I would grab more  I ended up grabbing The Incredibles 2 Teaser, Christopher Robin Teaser, Ralph Payoff and Coco payoff

#2826 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8414 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:02 AM

they added a Captain marvel teaser poster. Snagged that.

#2827 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10007 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:48 AM

Anyone ever do the Studio Tour? Debating if I should take the plunge this year for the platinum package.

#2828 MobileFrank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

MobileFrank

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:39 AM

Anyone ever do the Studio Tour? Debating if I should take the plunge this year for the platinum package.

I heard they ask for proof of all your movie purchases. It's supposedly a pain in the ass to collect.

#2829 Count Van Ghoul   Past The Mission CAGiversary!   852 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Count Van Ghoul

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:41 PM

I heard they ask for proof of all your movie purchases. It's supposedly a pain in the ass to collect.

I couldn't even fathom finding proof of ANY of my purchases and I just bought Ant-Man 2 several days ago.

#2830 bstringbean  

bstringbean

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:22 PM

I tried to. I redeemed the reward and they contacted and asked me to provide proof of all DVD/Bluray points through proof of purchase or pictures of the codes I redeemed. I didn't have most of them anymore. After asking, they refunded my points and I was free to use them on everything else.

#2831 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10007 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

I read somewhere they allow pictures too, I have most of the Disney Stuff all in one accessible place so it wont be too much a pain in the butt. The only things I know I can't get are the older dvds. I would really hate to tear the proof of purchase off the movies, I have close to 5000 movies but I think I can manage.

#2832 Ather   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   710 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:41 PM

Not sure why they offer the tour since they seem dead set against anybody redeeming it, lest we somehow cheat.  Why not list that requirements in super big letters? Like on the DMR Code itself. Hey, if you want the studio tour, save this. We will demand proof, and this is proof.

#2833 Watchman   Webslinger/Wanderer Hunter CAGiversary!   900 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:07 PM

Not sure why they offer the tour since they seem dead set against anybody redeeming it, lest we somehow cheat.  Why not list that requirements in super big letters? Like on the DMR Code itself. Hey, if you want the studio tour, save this. We will demand proof, and this is proof.

It does seem pretty foolhardy that they require this. 

If people were inundating their account with five to six film codes a day, I could see reasonable suspicion--but when you've got redeemers who add maybe 5-10 films a year for the past ten years, it stands to reason they're loyal, honest customers.