Killzone 3 Flask

deathfromace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
98 (100%)
So I just recently got my hands on a Killzone 3 flask and was wondering where it came from.
I have done as much searching as possible on google and other sites and can't find out what the flask came from maybe a sony event or something? I even checked ebay and oddly enough this is no where to be found on there. Anyways here are some pictures of it as I figure it might be worth posting because I've never seen it before.

WP_000253-1.jpg

WP_000255.jpg

Hmm looks like one was added in the past couple days as I did some searching about a week ago.

I got the one I have from the playstation reward site and odds are the one on ebay got his from the same place.

[quote name='deathfromace']Hmm looks like one was added in the past couple days as I did some searching about a week ago.

I got the one I have from the playstation reward site and odds are the one on ebay got his from the same place.[/QUOTE]

I dont get it your OP says you dont know where it came from but then you say the ebay seller probably got it from the same place as you.

Didn't see I got a reply from this. Mainly meant why was it made. I got it from the sony site because they had it there but overall why did they even have them. I never saw them come with any copies of the game or at any events I went to or saw I never saw these being handed out. Just seems odd if they were only made for the site.

bread's done
Back