Ebay DOTD-- Sposion Man, Limbo, Trials HD Triple Pack -- $12.99 + $4 Shipping

Considering some of these games alone cost $15 on Xbox Live, this is a great deal. I purchased this from Gamefly when it was on sale for $9.99 and have no regrets. Thanks for the post OP.

[quote name='Bosamba']Considering some of these games alone cost $15 on Xbox Live, this is a great deal. I purchased this from Gamefly when it was on sale for $9.99 and have no regrets. Thanks for the post OP.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and it was a definite steal at that price. I played through all of the games on the disc in a week or so and it was just an awesome time. An excellent collection of really quality XBLA games. I hope we see more of these collections in the future.

Alot of people rave about splosion man (i own it) and i really dont understand why. I like it, it was somewhat fun to play but nothing speacial at all. Now limbo and trials HD on the other hand are worth 10 times what they cost normally and 20 times the deal above. I believe that trials hd and limbo are must owns for EVERY 360 owner regardless of the kinds of genre's of games you enjoy.

I have not bought the new trials hd yet, but i will very soon, i hear its better than the first one (which i find very hard to believe) :)

bread's done
Back