Rayman Origins $15 for Playstation Plus starting 5-15-12!!

[quote name='Punisher138']Is that for the Vita version as well?[/QUOTE]

I already have the disc so if someone knew this. Would be nice.

Pretty awesome deals. Rayman is a great game.

Who knows how Datura will turn out but it's also going to be discounted to $8 and available May 8th.

They said its not for the Vita version, but I begged them to make it for the Vita version!

This game is SOOO good. My wife hates it, but I love it, which is weird.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']They said its not for the Vita version, but I begged them to make it for the Vita version!

This game is SOOO good. My wife hates it, but I love it, which is weird.[/QUOTE]

This is one of the few games that my wife actually likes to play. It allows me to spend "quality time" with her while still playing games...

I bought PS3 Rayman Origins for $20 at TRU waaay back when, so I wouldn't say $15 for DL is a huge deal, though I do realize there are those of you who prefer your games DL so have fun, it is a really fun game, especially in multiplayer.

That said, I'm really looking forward to Trine 2 as the demo was a lot of fun in 3 player and the Castlevania games and Awesomenauts and Rock of Ages. Seems like Sony is actually going out of it's way to make PS+ good, weird.

$15 is a good price, but $20 for the disc is going to be better for most folks since the physical copy can be traded or resold . . .

Yeah I have it on disc from way back during the $20 TRU sale. This thread is was posted as a heads up for anyone who is thinking about picking up Rayman--sometime soon--that it'll be on sale super cheap next month.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']It's also $10 at target with trade in of ANY 2 games (even previous gen system games).[/QUOTE]

No way, really? I might have to get on that.

[quote name='primalcarnage']Thanks for the heads up, I was just fixing to get this game. Now I'll wait till the 15th[/QUOTE]

Totally OT, but I do have to say I'm glad to see that southern colloquialism of "fixing to" appear. Makes me think of Louisiana...

bread's done
Back