The Muppets :dvd: $14.99
The Muppets :br: $19.99

The Lion King :dvd: $14.99
The Lion King :br: $19.99

Lady and the Tramp :dvd: $14.99
Lady and the Tramp :br: $19.99

Dumbo :dvd: $14.99
Dumbo :br: $19.99

**Titles shown and select others, Save $5 with purchase of Beauty and the Beast or Bambi and other select Disney DVD or Blu-Ray**

$7 DVD Sale

Twilight
Eclipse
The Goonies
The Game Plan

Haywire :dvd: $14.99
Haywire :br:+:dvd:+DC $22.99

New Years Eve :dvd: $14.99
New Years Eve :br:+:dvd:+DC $22.99

Joyful Noise :dvd: $14.99
Joyful Noise :br:+:dvd:+DC $22.99

Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 :dvd: $13
Covert Affairs Season 2 :dvd: $29.99
Suits Season 1 :dvd: $26.99 with exclusive 30 minutes of cast Q&A

Credit to SAP12690 @ BR.com

[quote name='masterchief2291']thanks op. might pick up the muppets[/QUOTE]

I was pleasantly surprised how well the movie was and how much I enjoyed it. Definitely recommend you pick it up.

OP, is that the 2 disc blu/dvd or the Wokka Wokka edition with the digital copy and soundtrack also?

[quote name='mitch079']I was pleasantly surprised how well the movie was and how much I enjoyed it. Definitely recommend you pick it up.

OP, is that the 2 disc blu/dvd or the Wokka Wokka edition with the digital copy and soundtrack also?[/QUOTE]

It just shows the DVD cover, but I'm guessing the 2 disc :br:/:dvd: version.

Any mention of Beauty & The Beast 3D in the ad??

I'm looking to pick it up before it gets vaulted at the end of the month and the best price I've seen is $29.99 on Amazon.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Any mention of Beauty & The Beast 3D in the ad??

I'm looking to pick it up before it gets vaulted at the end of the month and the best price I've seen is $29.99 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

yea i need to get that too. too bad i still have the non-3D version still sealed. need to to sell it and get that 3D version.

also, if anyone missed out on the Forgetting Sarah Marshall $4.99 deal at Best Buy, it's on sale at Target for $7.00. Picked up a copy on Monday since i missed out on it from Best Buy. also, it's the blu-ray, dvd and digital copy combo pack.

bread's done
Back