LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - X360 & PS3 $37.49 @ Amazon

Thanks in for one.

And yeah MSRP is $49.99 on this. At least they don't try and charge the standard $59.99 like so many other games that aren't worth that price do.

i preordered...to lock in the price...but IDK as i mean the lego games anymore just arent living up to the fun

[quote name='jr8rulz']i preordered...to lock in the price...but IDK as i mean the lego games anymore just arent living up to the fun[/QUOTE]
Yep pretty much this for me as well.

They always sound good in theory but they just aren't very well done imo. They should be a ton of fun but for whatever reason they just aren't. I think for me it's the controls and the lack of content.

[quote name='HanawayCoca']$19.99 in less than 2 months like every Lego game?[/QUOTE]

Thats only because lego pirates, harry potter 5-7 and I am sure I am forgetting a recent one were terrible.

I wonder how impossible due to licensing it would be for there to be a LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes game now that it's in full production. They added Superman rather quickly to the Batman game...

Might lock this in, just in case. Still have to play both Lego HP games and Disney Universe with the girl before I buy this though.

I have a feeling that if its based on the dc super heroes line of toys they well definitely have the rest of the justice league in there. I guessing more likely towards the end of the game, i have a feeling that Luther having a giant kryptonite robot is in the works. Like in this pic

But of course this is all speculation for now. I just have a feelig that having the two main heroes playable will need the two main villains of the dc universe to show up at some point.

Anyway thanks op for the heads up.

They've already confirmed the Flash, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman....hopefully more will be revealed later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks and pre-ordered the 360 copy and with my credit get it for a little under $30....great deal and loved the first one!.

Here's some renders:

greenlanternlegobatmandcsuperheroesimagebig.jpg

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/...een-lantern-in-lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes/

lego-Wonder-Woman-200412.jpg

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2012/04/20/revealed-lego-catwoman-and-lego-wonder-woman/

Thanks OP, I preordered! I loved the first game and my girlfriend enjoys these Lego games so I'm definitely picking this one up.

[quote name='Kerig']I wonder how impossible due to licensing it would be for there to be a LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes game now that it's in full production. They added Superman rather quickly to the Batman game...[/QUOTE]if you see the toys not an issue marvel will love the cross-promo $.

[quote name='Draknight']I have a feeling that if its based on the dc super heroes line of toys they well definitely have the rest of the justice league in there. I guessing more likely towards the end of the game, i have a feeling that Luther having a giant kryptonite robot is in the works. Like in this pic

But of course this is all speculation for now. I just have a feelig that having the two main heroes playable will need the two main villains of the dc universe to show up at some point.

Anyway thanks op for the heads up.[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312887

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']Thats only because lego pirates, harry potter 5-7 and I am sure I am forgetting a recent one were terrible.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what game you played, but LEGO Pirates was great. LEGO Harry Potter 5-7, on the other hand, I did hear was terrible.

If you pre-ordered at the $37.49 price point and have that price locked in, you should STILL get the $5 coupon towards another Lego game as well as the Heroes 5 Pack DLC for free.

bread's done
Back