[DEAD] Lollipop Chainsaw Pre-Order $44.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Nintendonly']Why the fuck do people buy the shittiest games? Or even have interest in them?[/QUOTE]

because Grasshopper Manufacture is a good developer?

[quote name='Nintendonly']Why the fuck do people buy the shittiest games? Or even have interest in them?[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck do people say a certain game is shit when they haven't even played it?

[quote name='Blaster man']I showed the pictures of the game to my wife, she rolled her eyes. I won't be buying this but I predict $20 bargain bin by Christmas.[/QUOTE]

I showed the pics of the game to MY wife, she got straight to the sewing machine.

6677036977_05cf71c0df_z.jpg

Troll much? If you have no intention of buying the game why would you even bother posting? I mean that's basically what I do on a daily basis. I go to forums of video games and TV shows I don't like and I bash them. Grow up.

You are entitled to your opinion but if I had no interest in something I wouldn't bother posting about it. It's so counter productive.

Why the fuck do you have to be a dick? This game looks like it should turn out unique and quirky. If that's your definition of shitty then I believe you're the one with shitty taste.

[quote name='62t']because Grasshopper Manufacture is a good developer?[/QUOTE]

Precisely! Grasshopper's No More Heroes game gots the design. Not only that, but Warner Bros. as a video game publisher has really been on top of their games (har har). They gave Ed Boon ample time for the development of Mortal Kombat. They got Arkham City, 'nuff said. I just hope they become the direct opposite of that 800 lb. of which I mean Capcom...gawd damn...they're just lucky they got RE6...

Developed by Grasshopper with writing by James Gunn (Writer/director of movies like Slither, Super, Dawn of the Dead) and music by Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series).

That sounds bad to you?

Grasshopper has made 0 good games to my likings...have not enjoyed a single game from them and that I tried out. Unique characters but that's about it for my personal opinion

fuck -- June is going to be a busy month.

Dragon's Dogma, Gravity Daze, the Last Story, and now this.

No summer doldrums this year!

[quote name='Vap']Why the fuck do you have to be a dick? This game looks like it should turn out unique and quirky. If that's your definition of shitty then I believe you're the one with shitty taste.[/QUOTE]

Clearly he's just upset that Nintendo wii isn't going to have it. with name like Nintendonly clearly he is a big time Nintendo fanboy. But taking a cue from the old sega commercials : "ps360 does what Nintendon't"

this guy must not like anything unless it's cod or madden.

[quote name='akir']this guy must not like anything unless it's cod or madden.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I feel like zombie games are becoming just as cliche and contrived as those.

[quote name='ponn01']Honestly I feel like zombie games are becoming just as cliche and contrived as those.[/QUOTE]

Theme and genre (gameplay) are separate, though. I would say certain genres featuring zombies are overdone, but there's a clear difference between an overall theme encompassing dozens of genres vs. two franchises that have enough demand (and contractual obligations regarding EA/the NFL) to release annually.

I didn't even know that Lollipop Chainsaw existed, until I read an article about Jessica Nigri getting kicked out of PAX East or something. Now I'm highly tempted to get this game. Talk about good publicity. :applause:

Can't believe people actually complained about that. That's like the closest 90% of the attendees there have gotten to a hot, naked girl.

Pre-ordered, thanks OP! I was waiting for Amazon to price match TRU and they finally did. Can't wait to play this, that is if I can pull myself away from Diablo 3 long enough.

Thanks Op.. went ahead and pre-ordered.. although I have a feeling this one will be a "bargain title" soon enough..

I enjoyed shadows of the damned so I'm sure this one will be good too. This game did get advertised way more, so maybe it will not be as cheap as SoD (bought for 14.99 during GF sale), but who knows. I will wait for the $20 price point.

[quote name='djricekcn']Grasshopper has made 0 good games to my likings...have not enjoyed a single game from them and that I tried out. Unique characters but that's about it for my personal opinion[/QUOTE]

You have shitty taste in games then.

As for me, I'm getting it for $60 at GameStop. Amazon can keep their $45, I'm getting an Ashley J. Williams skin!

[quote name='TraBuch']Can't believe people actually complained about that. That's like the closest 90% of the attendees there have gotten to a hot, naked girl.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if the complaints were from women or Captain Save Ems.

But anyways, I think I have about $20 in Amazon credit so I just might have to pre-order this.

Hellz yeah, I submitted a price match about a week ago. You never know when they will cave in and price match a competitor! Gamestop should follow suit, but they obviously won't.

[quote name='thegame85']Thanks op. gonna get this and support Suda![/QUOTE]

THIS! Thanks OP and +1 for Suda!

[quote name='Ecofreak']fuck -- June is going to be a busy month.

Dragon's Dogma, Gravity Daze, the Last Story, and now this.

No summer doldrums this year![/QUOTE]

Just FYI, Dragon's Dogma is May 22nd, friend. I'm psyched for it too.

As for Lollipop Chainsaw I went ahead and preordered it for now but even at $45 I may still cancel it. I kind of feel like I got burned on The Witcher with it dropping to $35 a week after release and I feel this game will drop like a rock as well.

bread's done
Back