Binary Domain for PS3 or 360 - $25 shipped at Shopto

[quote name='ABVN']PS3 would be region free but not 360.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it, the X360 version is also region-free.

[quote name='VaultDweller']is it legit?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a store based out of the UK, I've ordered stuff from there but I was in the UK at the time.

I don't know what their shipping times are like but it might take a while.

That's one awesome price, I've never shopped here before but even if it wasn't legit you'd have me fooled. Pretty stylish layout.

Cheers op.
HBJIKJMK

I've had this sitting in it's Gamefly envelope for the past week while I finished Asura's Wrath, glad to hear somebody say it's good. (Got them both for $1 w/ last months email offer though I had to to game free for a week waiting for them to ship.)

[quote name='benjamouth']I don't know what their shipping times are like but it might take a while.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for 1 w/US delivery. I'll update once received with shipping time.

When I ordered the PoP HD Trilogy from them, it took 11 days to arrive. Not too shabby for their version of value shipping.

If I get this version, would I be able to play against people who have the US version, or are you playing versus only people that have the UK version? I.e. are the different regions considered separate games? I'm not sure how this stuff works.

[quote name='Boklavah']I'm in for 1 w/US delivery. I'll update once received with shipping time.[/QUOTE]

Ordered on 4/26, arrived 5/4, and is region free. Awesome deal!
- Bok

Paid $39 for this on eBay. Best $40 I spent in a while. For $25 it is a no brainer. Love this game, it has great production value in the cutscenes which usually bore me. The single player was the most fun I have had in a while. Some awesome boss fights and its neat how they integrate the mic...although it isnt the most accurate sometimes.

5 star game though just based on the single player alone. Awesome! :D

Okay I got it to work, had to use IE, but I only got a receipt for a $21.30 purchase? IDK I hope this went through, website is kind of wonky.

bread's done
Back