CAG Member leaving nuetral feedback cause he's mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Is there anything I can do about this memeber? http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=345474

He is upset cause I want him to use the forums to either post or PM me about something I have for sale. Instead he kept messaging me on Xbox Live which I told him/her to message me here instead that this is where I handle my trades ect.

Now he's left me 2 neutral feedbacks cause he's mad that I won't deal with him outside of CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two neutrals and a negative, with bs for the reasons? Especially considering it came from someone who joined yesterday, it shouldn't be hard to convince a mod to remove the feedback (and probably the user). I'd give them some time to wake up and see this thread -- if you haven't heard anything by tonight, shoot a PM to shrike. He's a man that gets shit done.

I don't see why it's so bad that I want people to post/pm me here instead of just randomly on Xboxlive or MSNM ect...

Fixed the feedback issues.

And I'm about to ban him for feedback manipulation, since he's dropping feedback over things that aren't related to a sale/trade with you.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Although there' really no way to prove they're the same person.[/QUOTE]
Unless there's a reference I'm missing that makes the name more common than it seems, it most likely is the same person. He's using the exact same username on other forums and linking to the same content on all of them, so CAG is the only place he's on where he hasn't tried to sell/advertise his hacks yet.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Unless there's a reference I'm missing that makes the name more common than it seems, it most likely is the same person. He's using the exact same username on other forums and linking to the same content on all of them, so CAG is the only place he's on where he hasn't tried to sell/advertise his hacks yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but without any solid proof, you really can't jump to conclusions, and the same name isn't really enough. There's always the small off-chance that it's someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back