Murdoch Complains About Being Harassed by Press

Trancendental

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Rupert Murdoch described on Thursday being "mobbed" and "harassed" by journalists and paparazzi, in an exchange rich with irony during his testimony at a judicial inquiry on press ethics prompted by criminal behaviour at one of his papers.
Later on in the exchange, Jay asked whether Murdoch felt that the reporters had behaved inappropriately. Here is what was said next.

Murdoch: I think it's part of the game.

Jay: And what's the game?

Murdoch: Harass people. You know, I was being harassed. I was trying to walk all of 10 yards across the street. I had another 20 or so outside my apartment this morning.

Jay: But part of the game of harassment, intrusion, these are recurrent themes in the behaviour of the press for decades, would you not accept that?

Murdoch: Yes, it can take many forms, but yes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/26/hacking-murdoch-harassment-idUSL6E8FQBV920120426

LMAO, the rich are really perfecting the art of hypocrisy

[quote name='nasum']all ethics nonsense aside, that brit redhead that worked for him had some INCREDIBLE hair.[/QUOTE]
I can't imagine how long it would take to dry it after a shower.

Better him than his son because James is the one in the hot seat. More attention on Rupy means less bad press for James.

[quote name='dohdough']Better him than his son because James is the one in the hot seat. More attention on Rupy means less bad press for James.[/QUOTE]

He should get his wife to play bodyguard more often, that seemed to work last time...

[quote name='camoor']He should get his wife to play bodyguard more often, that seemed to work last time...[/QUOTE]
LOLZ...she should play bodyguard for the both of them.

bread's done
Back