Amazon gift cards at Wal Mart

G3 Steve-O

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Can you buy Amazon gift cards at Walmart???

I have about $120 in Walmart gift cards. But would love to get $120 in Amazon cards due to the LARGE library of video games compared to walmart. Or if they sell gift cards to best buy. Just trying to get MAx Payne from Amazon or Best Buy.

Option 1: Search for Amazon Kindle gift cards. These function the same way as regular Amazon gift cards.

Option 2: Buy a pre-paid visa gift card at Wal-Mart, you can use them anywhere.

The pre-paid Visas, as stated above, are a good option. Often referred to as Green Dot cards.

You have to pay a small fee, I think it's about $4 or $5 but you can put as much as you want on the card and use them anywhere credit cards are accepted.

The stores I go to don't carry amazon or bestbuy cards.

My Walmart did try selling kindle gift cards during xmas but that lasted one shipment and we weren't able to reorder them once they ran out.

Last time I checked you can only use cash on those visa cards @ walmart.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']The stores I go to don't carry amazon or bestbuy cards.

My Walmart did try selling kindle gift cards during xmas but that lasted one shipment and we weren't able to reorder them once they ran out.

Last time I checked you can only use cash on those visa cards @ walmart.[/QUOTE]

If you buy a Visa or Amex card you can use a Walmart giftcard. I've done it multiple times. They come in $25, $50, and $100 intervals.

bread's done
Back