Marvel vs EA...

I hope it blows(which it will)

A bunch of characters no one cares about vs. Capt. America and Hulk!!!!

CAPCOM really should have kept that license(although it would be harder to go any farther than MvC2)

Bad ones. I still don't know what Marvel sees in a partnership with EA and I think it will bomb big time.

And I remember reading somewhere that Marvel was the one that wanted out of the partnership with Capcom, because they didn't like the whole Marvel vs. Capcom idea. Well, now all I see are Spider-Man vs Randy Johnson and Hulk vs Warren Sapp.

well, I couldn't give a crap about any Capcom characters to begin with. I'd much rather see an all Marvel series with good guys vs. bad guys and some 4 player simultaneous action.

Please don't tease me with the same dozen or so characters that show up in every M v. C iteration. I want to see a full compliment of the marvel universe this time, dammit!

n0ot like all the marvel characters will show up in the ea game for losers.

1. ea can;t make good video game.
2. ea can't make good characters.
3. ea is making new characters for a video game with marvel characters also in it.
4. shaq fu

EA is making new characters for the game so no Shaq and Kobe vs Wolverine and Cyclops (damn). In turn Marvel will be making comics off the new characters.

I hope the game has it's own engine and not a generic Marvel vs Capcom 2 rip-off (the less I ever see of that game again the better). Hopefully, EA will also avoid cheesy clone characters like 'US Agent' and 'War Machine' .

It's too bad Marvel doesn't use some of their lesser known characters for filler. I'd like to play as Darkhawk, Deathlok, or Night Thrasher.

Actually I'm kind of anxious to see what they can come up with. My inner comic fanboy hasn't been excited about a comic game since the original X-Men vs. Street Fighter, I hope they don't disappoint.

i can;t believe people actually think it will be anything better than atrocious.

p.s. penny arcade is horrid.

bread's done
Back