No More Heroes: Hereos' Paradise $13.39 + $3 shipping @ iNetVideo

[quote name='technicalstylez']+2.95 shipping[/QUOTE]

thanks, i'll add that to the OP. kind of high for shipping for my taste honestly, but some might be interested.

this was the worst game i bought for the move/nav. i wanted to like it. wanted to play it for years but didn't have a wii. i just found the controls to be terrible. bought it for $20 during black friday week, later traded it in for $13. the port is really bad imho.

[quote name='PublikDefender']this was the worst game i bought for the move/nav. i wanted to like it. wanted to play it for years but didn't have a wii. i just found the controls to be terrible. bought it for $20 during black friday week, later traded it in for $13. the port is really bad imho.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I eventually finished it using e dual shock, the move controls were terrible.

[quote name='PublikDefender']this was the worst game i bought for the move/nav. i wanted to like it. wanted to play it for years but didn't have a wii. i just found the controls to be terrible. bought it for $20 during black friday week, later traded it in for $13. the port is really bad imho.[/QUOTE]

Hmm that's unfortunate. The Move controls were very natural for me. To anyone interested, I highly recommend trying the demo first to see if you can handle the motion controls.

I thought the saber would swing according to motion, and you can only do that for the killing blow, that killed my interest eventually before I switched to ds. The game is good though.

Haven't heard of this site and my HP Touchpad(Android) doesn't seem to like it. Cut my browser off twice when trying to search it.

bread's done
Back