Metroid Other M (Wii) $12.99 Newegg

I still don't understand all the hate for this game. Oh noes! They ruined teh story!!! Like metroid had a amazing story to begin with. I enjoyed this game as I never really like the prime series.

[quote name='Murderstorm']I still don't understand all the hate for this game. Oh noes! They ruined teh story!!! Like metroid had a amazing story to begin with. I enjoyed this game as I never really like the prime series.[/QUOTE]

Because they also ruined the gameplay. ;)

Anyone who hasn't played this game yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. Other than a few "wheres waldo" type areas, this game is really good. I bought it on release day for full price and I wasn't sorry. It's really an underrated game and deserves to be played at this price. Probably also has the best graphics out of any Wii game thus far as well.

[quote name='argyle']Because they also ruined the gameplay. ;)[/QUOTE]

Come on ton's of invisible wall's, locking out controls and making Samus a total idiot of a woman isn't all that bad. Plus who would use weapons that would make a fight easier only because their ex boyfriend, not really boyfriend to being with tells you not to. I mean I know when I am ordered by someone who has no authority over me I do it.

Plus who care's if it plays totally different then any other metroid game ever. Nintendo cared so deeply enough about a franchise they made, they didn't bother to make it themselves. now THAT is dedication to product and service my friend.

bread's done
Back